Going home with him.

Luka's POV

We entered the English room... " Ekk!!! Let's sit in front. " Rin said. We just followed her. Then the New English Teache arrived. 

" OMG... He's so hot. "

" Yes. I agree with you. "

" Let me take you home Sensei... "

We heard the other girls whispered... I just looked at them. " Wow. He is hot... " Rin said. " Hahaha. " I just laughed at her.

" Hey Luka. Do you know that teacher who conducted the National Anthem and school hymn? " Rin asked me. I nod.

" You mean Gakupo Sensei? " I asked. " Ahh.. So that's his name... " She said smiling. " Why? " I asked her. Why do I feel like a little bit possessive?

She lean closer to me and whispered, " Because I saw the two of you at his room... " She said smiling. My eyes widen. " You saw everything? " I asked her. She nod. " Yeah. He even escorted you to our homeroom, right? " She said smirking.

" Oh my gosh, Rin... " Was all I could say. She chuckled. " And he is also a perfect definition for the word ' Hot '... " She said. I blushed and turn away from her. Well to tell you why, he goes to the gym. That's why! -.-

" You have a crush on him, huh Luka? " She asked looking at me playfully. I just nod slowly. " I knew it!!! " She said and poked my cheek.

" But he doesn't know it yet... And I think he doesn't like me... " I said and hid my face using my hair. I'm not used of expressing how I feel... Especially to her.. She's new here... I don't know her much...

She smiled at me and said. " Well.. If he doesn't like you, Why would he let you lean on him, Use his handkerchief, and escort you? " She asked me. " I don't know... Maybe he's just that kind. " I said looking at her. She just chuckled. 

" Ahem! Good morning students. " The new teacher said.

" Ekkkk!!!! " The other girls squeak.

" He's not that hot.. I mean- " Ted said. Gay... So Gay. HAHAHAHA

" Ahem! Ted... " Gumi said playfully and pinched Ted's nose. Ted just shrugged her.

" Today I want you to write about- " The teacher said but he was cut off by Gumi saying " Not again! Another ' About your Summer Vacation ', ' About your best experience last Summer '... Something like that! It's always like that! " Gumi said a little bit pissed off.

" Of course, Gumi. What do you expect? " I asked her playfully. Then Rin chuckled.

The Teacher just smile at us. " Okay. Forget about that, I bet your summer experiences isn't that interesting after all. " He said smiling.

I lean close to Gumi. " He joked. " I said. " That was a joke, Luka? " She asked I just nod. We looked at some of our classmates, especially the girls. They looked hurt. And maybe our teacher realized it.

" Hey. I was just kidding girls. " He said and flipped his hair.

" Awww.. He's just too hot for me to stay angry at him... "

" Yes. Me too.. "

The girls commented. 

" Ewwww.. " I quietly said. Then the girls glared at me. I glared at them as well.

" Pheww.. "

" Atleast there's still a girl who didn't think like he was the only hottest guy alive. "

" Hey. Isn't that Luka? "

" Yep. That's Luka alright. She's my classmate when I was in Gr. 9 "