The School Festival ( Part 2 )

Luka's POV

" Wahahahahahahahah! So that's what happened! " Miku said while laughing really really hard. After I explained it to them. The rest are holding back their laughs. " Yep... " I said while glaring at Luki. He just smiled at me playfully. " I'm back~ " We heard IA said and went inside the room. " IA. " We greeted her. " Hey I saw Sensei under the mango tree. He looked so stress. I wonder what happened to him. " IA said and I stood up and went outside to watch him.

"Saw it Luka!? " IA asked me. " Yeah. I saw him. I think he has something on his mouth! " I said and the rest of them went out of the Music room to watch with me. " Hey. Hide guys! He might notice us! " Miku said and we all docked. " Is that a cigarette? " Ted asked us. And our eyes widen. " No way! " Gumi said and I started running to the mango tree. " Luka wait!!! " Ted called for me but I didn't turned around. ' No way Sensei! I thought you hated cigarettes! ' I told to myself.

" Sensei!!! " I yelled at him. I was already at the first floor I hurried myself towards him. " What's wrong Luka? " He said. And look at that. It's just a lollipop. " Oh my gosh! I thought you were smoking cigarettes! " I told him while catching my breath. " Oh no wonder I saw all of you went outside staring at me. " Sensei said and handed me a lollipop. I took it of course. " What are you doing here Sensei? " I asked him. " Well... I'm just chilling out. I thought you hate me. " Sensei said and my eyes widen. " That's why I wanted to give you a space maybe. " Sensei said while looking at me. " Oh... " I said while looking away.

" Well... We better go. It's already 11. You need to be having lunch. " Sensei said and stood up. " Will you be joining us Sensei? " I asked him. " I'm sorry but I can't... The faculty will be having it's own lunch today. " Sensei said to me. " I understand. " I said while looking away again. " You guys go to the mall or something. Just meet me at the faculty room at 1 o'clock. " Sensei said. ' Is it just me or he's a little bit cold? ' I asked myself. " Okay. " I said and ran back to the music room. And he went to the Faculty room.

~ Time skip, at the music room ~

" Lily! You're back! " I yelled at her. " Yeah. And I heard what happened to you and Sensei earlier. Hahahahaha! " She said while laughing I just pout. " Umm... Sensei said that we need to eat lunch now. We'll be back here at 1 o'clock. " I told them. We went out of the music room and locked it. " Let's go to where? " Luki asked me. " I dunno. Sensei said we'll just have lunch. " I told him. " He wont be joining us? " IA said me. " Nope. " I said and sighed. " Let's just go and eat at the mall. " Miku said. And we all agreed.

~ Time skip, at the Mall ~

" To the Food court! " Gumi yelled. And we all went to the food court. " A table for 11... Over there! " Shion said and pointed out. " We need one more chair. " Yohioloid said. " I'll go ask. " Ted said and left. " Two chairs to be exact Ted. " We heard a familiar voice. " Sensei! " We all yelled in happiness. " Yeah. I just told them I need something more important to attend to... " Sensei said while scratching the back of his head. " Sorry Sensei. No more available seats. " I said and Miku hit my head. " Oh.. Is that it? Come with me there's a seat for two over there. " Sensei said and started pulling me. " I'm just kidding!!! " I yelled and he chuckled. He took a seat and sat beside me. Miku sat beside him.

" I thought you wouldn't join us... "  I told Sensei. " That's what I thought as well. " Sensei said while chuckling. " So Sensei what have you saw earlier?! " Miku asked him. I saw Sensei's eyes widen. He jolt up and said " I'll go get some spoons and forks. " and he left. " Miku! " Gumi, Rin, Lily and  IA yelled at her in unison. " Okay, okay... " Miku said and I just sat there patiently waiting. " I'm back. " We heard Ted and placed the two seats. I saw Nero and Len waving at us. " They need some help. Help me Ted. " I told him. " I'll go with you! " IA and Lily said and stood up.