Night at School ( Part 1 )

Luka's POV

After the practice we went back to the armory and place our lyre inside the cabinet. And we went to the Music room. " Uhh... It's already dark IA. " I told her and I'm a little bit scared. " Don't worry. You can't see a butterfly during evenings, that's impossible. And I'm with you. " She said and dragged me to the Music room. " What's wrong you two? " Then I heard Gakupo Sensei said from behind. " Come on let's go. " He said and lead the way.

Then he opened the door for us. Our eyes widen. " Woah. " I said in amazement. " Cool! " IA said and ran towards the Digital Electronic Organ. " Hahaha. It's like the first time she ever saw one. " Gakupo Sensei said to me. " I heard you Sensei! " IA said and I just chuckled. Yohioloid is already drumming. Miku and Shion are tuning the guitars. " Sensei where'd you get this? " I asked him. " At the armory of course. " He said and smiled.

" Can you follow me to the faculty room? I'm getting you a microphone. " He said and I nodded and follow him. " Sensei... It's already dark... " I told him. Even the corridor is dark. " You're a scaredy-cat. " He said and took my hand. " Uhh- " " Relax it's just me. " He said and I hold his hand back.

I just looked at him

I just looked at him. But I can't see much because it's dark. We walked slowly. I hope this moment would last... We finally arrived at the faculty room and he switched on the lights. And I let his hand go. It's awkward. He went to his table and I saw the wall clock. It was already 8:30! " Sensei! It's already 8:30!? " I said shockingly.

" Yeah. And I already texted your parents. And even the others. " He said while searching for a microphone. " Wahhh... How can I go home? " I asked him and he just chuckle. " You're not going home. We're all staying here at school. " He said and finally saw a microphone. " Seriously!? What am I gonna wear then!? " I asked him I'm actually panicking. " Simple. Wear your PE Uniform for a while. Besides it's only one night. " He said and I just looked at him dumbfounded.

" Hahahaha. Just go to your locker and use your PE uniform as a sleeping attire. " He said to me. Woah. Luckily we always have extra underwear or bras at my locker... Phew... Until my stomach started growling... " I think I heard your stomach. " Gakupo Sensei said and I just glared at him. " Let's go. I bet the others are hungry as well... We went out of the faculty room and he offered his hand to me. I took it without hesitation. " Scaredy-cat. " Gakupo Sensei said. " Shut up. " I said and we slowly walked at the dark corridor again.

When we finally arrived at the music room they were all playing their musical instruments. Even Luki is testing the microphone. " Good thing it's holiday tomorrow... That means no class... We can practice tomorrow as well. " Gakupo Sensei said and placed his glasses on his desk. " OMG! It's like camping! " I heard Miku said. She's really enjoying this huh. " Sensei... I'm hungry. " Yohioloid told Sensei. " Yeah I know. So is Luka. Hahaha. Come on let's have dinner first... My treat.  " Sensei said and took his wallet with him. " Yey! " We all jumped in delight.

~ Time skip, at the restaurant outside school. ~

Sensei was sitting at the center of the table. Luki and I sat beside him. IA sat beside me and Yohioloid sat beside Luki. And we we're waiting for Miku and Kaito. They were still ordering. " We're back. " Miku said and sat beside IA, Shion on the other side sat beside Yohioloid. " Oh. So this is a triple date? And I'm the chaperone? " Gakupo Sensei said smiling. Well the sitting arrangement was like