Spice~

Luka's POV

It was now our dismissal time. I went out of the room together with my friends... Until I saw something on the bulletin board... " Battle of the Bands. " a familiar voice said. " Gakupo Sensei... " I looked at him and back to the poster pinned at the bulletin board. " If you want you can all join guys... I would be the one to train you. " Gakupo Sensei said. And my eyes widen. " What!? " My friends yelled in surprise. " Really Sensei? You'll be the one to train us? " Gumi asked in surprise.

" Yeah why not? Hurry. Call your other friends... " Gakupo Sensei said and started to walk away. " Meet me at the Music room. All of you... " Gakupo Sensei said with a smile and continued on walking. " Let's split up. Gumi and Rin go search for Miku and the others... Luka and I will handle IA and the others. " Ted said and we went to the nearest schedule board... " Hmm... Class-C... There! It's History class. " Hmm... " Let's go, Kasane. " I said with a chuckle. " Really... You called me using my last name. " Ted smiled and We waited for them outside the room...

I slowly peek at the door. I saw the students sleeping.. Even Nero, IA and Yohioloid we're looking a little bit drowsy. So.. Ted and I decided to attract attention. " Ahem! " Ted cough. Some of the drowsy students looked at the door and saw me pointing at IA, Nero and Yohioloid. Then they started passing the message. I saw the drowsy girl whisper to her seatmate, and her seatmate whispered at her other seatmate again so on and so far. Until it reached IA and the others... And finally they looked at me.

" Class? Is there something you wanted to share to me? " the teacher asked them all.. I chuckled softly. " Nothing Sensei. " they all said in unison. And the teacher continued on her lesson. We waited outside the room for the bell to ring... " Still waiting for them huh? " I heard Luki said. " Luki! " I greeted him and he just smiled. " By the way... Wanna join us Luki? We're building a band. Gakupo Sensei's helping us. " Ted told him. " Nahh... I'm a little bit busy right now.. Hahaha maybe next time. When you guys really need me. " Luki said with a smile. " Oh.. Okay suit yourself. " Ted said and Luki started walking by himself.

Minutes later the bell finally rang. " Yes! " I heard the students yell and Yohioloid was the first to stand up and went out. Their classmates followed him " Luka! Ted! " I heard IA yelled while she was still packing her bag. And she went out of the room together with Nero. " Hey Luka! Did you saw the poster on the bulletin board about the battle of the bands!? " Nero asked me happily. " Yeah. Are you guys interested? " I asked them all. " Yes! " They said in unison.

" Great! Now let's go to the Music room. Gakupo Sensei's waiting for us... " I said with a smile and they all followed me. " Why? " IA asked me. " Because Gakupo Sensei said he will train us..." Ted said. " Train us what? " Yohioloid asked us. " To be a band! " Ted and I said in unison. " What!?!?? " Yep. Just like I expected. " Yeah. He told us earlier..." Ted said to them and we finally arrived at the music room. We already saw Rin, Gumi, Miku, Lily, and Shion inside together with Gakupo Sensei..

" Oh great. You're all here... So.. I believe you all know why you're all here right? " Gakupo Sensei asked us all... We all nod. " Great. " He said and clapped his hands. " Now.. I want you guys to think of a band name... " He said and sat on his desk. And we all started thinking.

" Band name huh... " I looked at my friends and they look like they don't have any ideas. Until Gakupo Sensei snapped his fingers. " Okay... How about ' Spice '? " He said and looked straightly at us. " Hmm... Why ' Spice '? " I asked him and all of my friends looked at him. " Yeah Sensei, why ' Spice ' ? " Nero asked. Gakupo Sensei just chuckled.

" Imagine that we're cooking something. " He said and took a paper and a pencil at his desk. And he draw a pot. We all went close to him and looked at what his drawing. " Now. Imagine that you we're the ingredients. " He said and draw people... Actually stick people. XD