Valentines Day

AN: Warning.. THIS CHAPTER HAS... SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT NASTY FOR YOUNG READERS, PLEASE SKIP OR DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE TOO YOUNG. AND... PLEASE... IF YOUR CURIOUS, JUST SKIP THE NASTY PARTS... -3-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luka's POV

Three more days before Valentines~! I was planning to give Sensei chocolates and a letter. I already bought a chocolate for Sensei, but the problem is... How am I able to give it to him if Valentines Day is on Sunday!? And I wanted to surprise him! :(

Sensei and I went to the school after we took our breakfast, I saw the school guard... ' Yep. He's gonna be one of my problems. I just smiled at him, he greeted Sensei and I. " Sensei, are you gonna be here on Saturday? " I asked him. " Ummm... No. I'm going home. " He said and I just nod. ' Great. ' I said and just smiled at myself. We went to his office and stayed there for a while.

Okay, I decided that I'm going to leave the Chocolate and letter I have for him at the Music room. Besides, I have the key for the other door. ;) But my problem is, How can I get inside the school on Saturday?

" Sensei, going to the canteen first. " I asked his permission and he nod, I went out of his office and went to the Guard house. " Hey. What are you doing? " He asked me. " Nahh... Just checking for something. " I said and went inside the Guard house. I took a look at their schedule. I just curse under my breath when I saw that the guard on duty will be the strictest guard ever!

This guard wont even let us in if we didn't wear our ID or our school uniform, he won't let us go out of the campus without a letter from our parents or guardians or even at our adviser. That's the reason why I always ask for Gakupo Sensei's permission. -.- He's the guard on duty right now. -___-

" Hey what's taking you so long in there?! " I heard him ask, " I'm just watching the CCTV cameras! " I said and just went out of the guard house and stick my tongue out at him. I need to be friendly to him. -_- " Hey hey hey. Where's your ID? " He asked a student. See!? See!

I just left and went back to Sensei's office. I am so dead. There are a lot of CCTVs at school, outside Gakupo Sensei's office, near the armory, boys CR, girls CR , faculty room, Computer lab, PE room, library, covered walk and at the guidance office. THAT'S ANOTHER PROBLEM, I need to pass at the guidance office before I reach the Music and Drafting room. This will be hard.

I can't even leave it at his apartment because he's going home.  This is harder than I thought. -3-

~ Time skip, afternoon ~

" You have to let me!!! " I told the guard. " No. its against the rules, students are not allowed to get inside the school during Saturday without a permit. " The guard told me. " But what am I gonna say to the Office of Student Affairs!? " I asked him a little bit stressed out. " Just tell them the truth. " The guard told me and I just crossed my arms. " So I'm gonna tell them to give me a permission to get inside the school just to leave chocolate and letter for him!? " I told him. " Why not!? That is your reason anyway! " The guard told me. Urrgg...

" I'm gonna pay you, even twice as your salary. " I said and he just crossed his arm at me. " No. " He said and I just rolled my eyes at him. " I'm not stopping unless you'll let me! " I told him. " Try it. I'm telling Mr. Gakupo Kamui about this. " He said and my eyes widen. " Just kidding. " He said and I just sighed in relief.

" It depends. " He said and a bright smile formed on my face. " Really!? " I asked him happily. " Yeah, now go away before I change my mind. " He said. " YES! " I yelled and raise my fist up. " Bye~! Thank you~! " I said and went back to the music room, because we still have a practice. I saw Sensei playing the keyboard. * heart eyes *