The School Festival ( Part 1 )

Luka's POV

It's been a busy week last week... A lot of things happened. Today is our school festival. Actually our school festival lasts for a week. So a week of fun! I went to the school early maybe 4:30 in the Morning. I was carrying my stuffs until someone called me. " Luka! " I heard someone yelled. I turned around and saw Gakupo Sensei together with Nero. " Hello guys~ " I greeted them. " Wow. We're all early huh... " Nero said and we both chuckled. " Open the Music Room, Luka... " Gakupo Sensei said and went to the Faculty Room. " Let's go Nero. " I told him and we went to the Music Room.

" Wow. You ready for tonight Luka? " Nero asked me. And I just nod. " How about you Nero? " I asked him. " Yeah... But I'm a little bit nervous... " He said and sighed. " Yeah me too... " I told him and sighed as well... " Can you turn around Nero? I need to change my T-shirt into my DLC uniform. " I told him and he just nod and turned around. " Oh and help me tie the knots at my back later, Okay? " I said to him. " Okay. " And he responded. And I started changing.

A couple of minutes later. " Urg! Tighter! " I told Nero. " I don't know how! " Nero said and started pulling the strings tighter. " Much better. Now- " I said then the door opened. " Ahem... " And we saw Sensei. " Ahhh! It's not what you thin- " " You're doing it wrong Nero... Let me. " Sensei said and went to us. Nero handed him the strings and Sensei started undoing it. I can feel his fingers on my back. I can't stop myself from blushing... I can see Nero smirking. -.-

" Can you still breathe if I pull it tighter? " Sensei asked me and I just nod and he pulled the strings tighter. " Is this fine? " He asked me again. " Ye-yeah... " I said trying to hold my breath. And he tied it. " Phew.. " I said and he laughed. " Now go to the my classroom room. The makeup artist is waiting for you. " Sensei said and I went to his classroom. It's 4:50. And I still got time for my hair and makeup. " She's here~ " Said by one of the majorettes and I smiled at her.

" Over here! " Someone said and I saw my makeup artist. " Long time no see Luka. " said by my lady-guy makeup artist. " Yeah... I only do makeup during time like this yah know... " I told him.. Or her... " Yeah I know... Occasionally~ But be sure to be back tonight alright? Your Sensei told me to do your makeup. And also some of your friends. " He or She said. " Okay. " I said with a chuckle.

" Luka!!! " I turned around and saw IA. She already had makeup on. " Oh IA! " said by the makeup artist. IA waved her hands and smiled at him-her. And sat beside me. Hmmm... I really hate makeups. It makes me feel so ugly and uncomfortable because of the people staring at me. -.- And when I look at my reflection at the mirror. I look like a Christmas tree... -____-

It took 10-15 minutes maybe... To do my makeup. Wew... I went out of the room and went back to the music room together with IA. We saw Luki, Shion, Miku and Yohioloid. " You guys look beautiful! " Miku said with a pout. " Yeah they are. " Yohioloid said and IA pinched me. " Fluttered. " I told IA and she glared at me.

" Luka, Luki and IA. Will be having our practice after the exhibition be back here at the Music room. " Gakupo Sensei said. " Yes Sir. " We said in Unison. " Well... If you excuse me... I have work to do... " Sensei said and sigh. " Okay Sensei. " We all said and he went out of the Music room and went to the faculty room again. " Let's practice. " I said and IA went to the keyboard, Shion and Miku plugged the electric guitar on and Yohioloid started playing with his drum sticks.

" The parade starts at 7:30 Luka.. And the Exhibition is at 9:00. " IA said. " We still got time. Just one song. " I told them and they nod. And we started practicing. Minutes later we heard a whistle. " Luka, Luki, IA. Get your lyres and proceed to the main building. Miku, Shion and Yohioloid. Practice on your instruments. " Gakupo Sensei said. " Bye guys! See yah later! " Miku said, we waved at them and followed Sensei. " Rin! Len! Tell some of the photography club to proceed at the Gym. For some picture taking. " Gakupo Sensei told them.