Nutrition Day >.<

Luka's POV

Finally the month of July... Nutrition month. Urgg... I hate vegetables... Well here goes nothing... I went to the school carrying a pack of lunch. " Hehehe. Finally I don't need to eat vegetables at school!!! Muahahahahah!! " I said while laughing crazily at the bus stop. And waited for the bus... Ughh... What's taking them so long? I hope I see Sensei around... Until-

" Good Morning Luka! You're early again... " I heard Gakupo Sensei yelling while running towards my direction. OMG!!! " Good Morning Sensei! " I said cheerfully. " Oh brought lunch? " He asked me and I hid it. " Y-Yeah... Got a problem with that? " I asked while glaring at him. " Let me see.. That must be vegetables. " Gakupo Sensei said and forcedly took it. " Nooo!!! " I yelled while trying to take it back.

" Uhh.. Fried Chicken. " Sensei said and handed it back to me. " Hahaha. Why are you bringing your own lunch? Don't you wanna eat at your homeroom and also taste the cooking of your classmates? Hahaha. " Gakupo Sensei asked me. " Urg! No! I don't want to experience what happened last year! " I said to him and he started laughing again. " Yeah. I remembered... " Sensei said and he laughed again. Finally a bus arrived.

" Hahahaha. I remembered when the other girls are cooking and you were just sitting at the corner watching them silently. " Sensei said reminding me again. I just pout. " So that's why I ordered you to make a fire for cooking... But I wasn't expecting you to use some of my test papers. " Sensei said while laughing. " Hey! I'm just helping you know! " I said a little bit pissed off. " Then I told you to watch the fire for me so I can help the boys pick some branches for the fire... And when I came back the fire was out. " Sensei keep on saying while laughing like there's no tomorrow. -.-

" And this is the funny part. When one of your classmate volunteered to cook the Pinakbet... Wahahaha!!! " Sensei said while laughing. I was laughing a bit as well. " Sensei we're on a bus. " I said while trying not to laugh. " Hahaha! I just stop imagining that she was frying the squash! Wahahah! " Sensei said and keep on laughing. I just chuckled. " Yeah I know. I thought she was good at cooking... Then when I saw the squash... " I said and Sensei started on laughing again. " Hahaha! And the girls forgot to chop the beans! Wahahaha! " Sensei said and I laughed hard at that. Cause the beans were still too long, like spaghetti. " OMG Sensei you keep on reminding me! " I said while laughing again.

" I'm so excited to see their faces at school. I'll remind them. " Sensei said and I pinched him. " Ow! " " Sensei don't! You'll get hurt. " I said while glaring at him. " Wahahaha. Our beans are longer than spaghetti! " Sensei said again and I can't help myself not to laugh. " And when I realized you were allergic to shrimps. " Sensei said and I glared at him again. " If Nero didn't stopped you from eating. I bet you were at the clinic the whole day. " Sensei started laughing again.

" Oh~ Do you remember when we grilled the fish and- " " I burned my hands because you said the fish was already burnt... " Sensei cut me off while looking at me. " Yeah. Well it's not my fault you touched it without any gloves or something. " I told him while smirking. " It's because we have no gloves or something! " Gakupo Sensei said with a smile. " Oh yeah? What's the worth of the clip-thingy!? " I asked him. " I... I didn't see it immediately. And It's totally your fault. " He said while scratching the back of his head.

" I handed it to you before you started panicking and took the fish. " I said while laughing again. " Well at least it's not my first time seeing a grilled fish drooling. " Sensei said while sitting comfortably. " Eh!? Hey it's really my first time seeing one! " I told him and he chuckled. " I told you the fish was drooling because of you. " Sensei said. And I just crossed my arms with a pout formed on my lips and looked at the windshield. Yeah I remembered that as well... You said the fish was drooling because of my hotness. Grr.. Maniac. I can still hear Sensei laughing.