You don't own me.

Luka's POV

I'm so glad today's Friday... I'll probably won't see Sensei... Cause tomorrow's Saturday duh. XD

Gumi, Rin, Luki and I arrived at the mall. Gumi and Rin are checking and testing makeups for the prom because we decided not to have a makeup artist. And Rin's an makeup expert anyway.

I helped Luki search for his suit. " What do you prefer Luka? Bow or Tie? " He asked me. " Duh! Tie of course! " I said and searched a tie for him. " But I don't know how to knot it. " He said. " Just search on the internet or something. But if you like I'll knot it for you, I know how anyway. " I said with a smile. " Really? " He asked me and I just nod.

I took a black tie and placed it above his chest to check it. " Perfect! " I said and handed it to him. " Oh well Miss beautiful has a date. " I heard a familiar voice said. " Oh hey Kiyoteur Sensei! " I greeted him. " Hahaha! Don't tell me your wearing a suit Luka. " Kiyoteru Sensei said and I just rolled my eyes at him. " It's for him actually. " I said while pointing at Luki, " And if only the Principal would let me, I'll probably wear suit not a gown! " I said and Luki laughed.

" Now for the blazers, Luki. " I said and started walking away. I heard Kiyoteru Sensei chuckle. " About the slacks and sho- " " Just use your school slack and shoes. " I cut him off. " Okay... By the way Luka... Do you have a partner already? " Luki asked me. " I don't need one. " I told him while searching blazers for him.

" Urg. Can't choose one... Try this on. This and This. " I said and handed three blazers to him. He sighed and rolled his eyes at me. " To the fitting room you idiot! There's no mirror here. " I said and started dragging him. " I'll fit this first. " He said and handed me the other two. " So I'm your personal assistant huh? " I said with a glare. " Sort of. " He said and closed the door and I waited for seconds.

" Luka, look. " Luki said and I slowly opened the door. " Let's try the tie on! " I said and I saw a saleslady looking at us... She's familiar... She's the one who helped me last time with Sensei's jacket. " Awkward. " I whispered to Luki. And started knotting the tie around his neck. " You should learn how to do this Luki. " I said and slowly tighten it to chok him. The saleslady just laughed. " Just kidding. " I said and loosen it. I saw Luki's face so red. " I bet you became nervous of what I did. " I said and laughed and he just glared at me.

" The tie and blazer don't look too good together. " I told Luki. " Try this Ma'am. " The salesman said and handed me a blazer. " Here. " I said and give it to Luki. I went out of the fitting room and waited for him to change. " Is he your boyfriend Ma'am? " The salesman asked me. " No. Just a friend of mine. " I said. " Oh. I thought the jacket you bought last time was for him. " She said and I just chuckled. " No... It's someone else. " I said while looking away. She just nod and chuckle. " Thank you for assisting me like, every time you see me. " I said and she laughed. " Just doing my job dear. " She said and finally Luki went out of the fitting room. I clapped my hands at him.

" Perfect. " I said and looked at the saleslady. " Thank you so much. " I told her and she nod. " Are you gonna pay that now? " She asked me and I looked at Luki. " Yeah. " Luki said and the saleslady assisted us to the counter. Gumi and Rin are still testing and trying on makeups.

" I'm sure we wouldn't recognize them when we leave the mall. " I whispered at Luki and he laughed. After paying we went to Rin and Gumi, " That's enough you two, you already look like clowns. " Luki said and the girls glared at him. " Just leave us alone Luki. " Rin said. " I just can't resist the makeups! They said ' Try Me ' " Gumi explained and showed me, I just laughed at them. Until I heard my stomach grumble.