Part 1

-Y/N- POV~~

I was walking out in the woods just to look at how beautiful the nature was. It was a nice spring day, maybe around one o'clock in the afternoon. I always liked walking in the woods, it always puts a smile on your face. When ever you go through the woods, it always calms you when you have a bad day, or when your mad it soothes you, even when your happy you come to the beautiful wood, you call your happy place. You didn't have the best ilife, but you were happy all the same. Your family was poor, but you were holding up pretty well. You lived with your mother, your brother, and your dog -D/N-. (Dogs name = -D/N-) -D/N- is a (breed of dog), he/she was a very good dog, always stuck around when you needed him/her. As you were walking you stumbled upon a very large clearing. You looked around not remembering this part of the wood. You stopped walking and just looked around a bit. Trying to pin point where you were and if you've seen it before, but nothing comes to mind. 'Strange...I've been through these woods for years..why haven't I ever seen this place?' You started walking again and looking around the new place of beauty. You see a small cottage in the middle of it. It seemed pretty cozy from out here. You walked up to it, examining it closely. You were about to walk back home not thinking anything of it but felt that it was starting to rain. You look up at the sky, seeing it's now dark and cloudy. You didn't want to get soaked in the rain so you tried going in the cottage. Surprisingly it was unlocked. When you got in you closed the door behind you and took out your phone. The time said it was 2:30pm. You unlocked your phone and texted your mom saying you were alright and that it'll be awhile till you'd get home. You put your phone away looking around. It seemed bigger on the inside then out, but there's no problem there. You took off your hoodie and placed it on a table, looking around. It was filled with science and chemistry equipment, but what really cot your eyes was this very large machine leaning against a wall. It looked like a face with a big smile. My phone vibrates in my pocket. You take it out, seeing you received a text from a unknown number. You opened it; it reads, "Say pal, you look like your interested in that machine over there. Why don't you pull the switch, ay? What's the worst that can happen?" You weren't scared of this, this just made your curiosity burn more inside. You thought about it more. 'Ya what is the worst that can happen, right? Well here goes nothing.' You rest your hand on the switch and froze, then you pulled it down. You hear it turn, so you backed away. After a few minutes it turned off. Nothing happened, well whatever at least nothing bad happened. After that thought something grabbed your leg making you fall to the ground. You look that your leg and see a shadow Hand pulling you into a portal of some sort. You tried fighting it but lost your grip and the hand pulled you in. Everything after that was black...
************************
A/N~ there we go, there's the first part to this story. Hope you enjoyed! Wolfy lovez you!!