Part 30

-Maxwell~~

"Well, I should have expected this." Wilson was freaking out about how Charly would have even been able to create these things. I just sigh in the background looking for the next ingredient. 'Now let's see...Ahh there it is! Now there's only one thing to go and it's...it's in...Oh that's right.' I think to myself a bit, the last ingredient was something I can't really do myself. I've only done it once in this would...Anyways, with what I have we can all go to Ty, Y/n and Wilson's camp so I can fix what I've done. 'God Damn! Why do I have to do that again. It's gonna make me look weak! Ahh I did it once in this damn book, I don't want to do it again! 'HEY! Don't be braking the forth wall Max! Stop it!!' Alright fine...Jeez. 'Sorry about that let's get back to the story, behave Max!' Yeah yeah whatever.' I turn around to see Charly just giggling at how dumfounded Wilson was. 'Oh boy..' I shake my head. "Alright you fools, let's get going, Wilson our next stop is to your camp. I'm fixing what I've done." Wilson thought for a moment. "Ahh listen I should probably warn you about something." I raise an eyebrow at Wilson and frown, "Well Y/n's not gonna be very happy to see you, now that she knows that Ty is the Hound.." "Wait she knows?!" I was a bit surprised, I didn't think she'd be able to figure that out, not saying that Y/n's not bright, but to guess your fathers a hound would be a little hard. Wilson begins to speak. "Well Y/n had found a pocket watch of some sort and Ty seemed to have recognized it. I guess it was his when he was human. That's when Y/n figured it out." I nod my head and start to walk towards their came. "Hey Maxy! Your not still mad at me are you.~" Charly pouted, 'Oh god that's right she's still here..' I look over at her and sigh, "No, but if you could be a bit quiet more, it'd be nice. This is a touchy subject." She nodded and smiled softly. "I understand, I'm sorry I snapped earlier.." I turn back around and see that Wilson is gonna lead the way. "Your..Your forgiven Charly." We all start to walk to the campsite. Charly was walking right next to me as we followed Wilson. I took a few glances at Charly as we walked. I was enjoying the silence between everyone, it let me think for a bit. It's nice to be able to let your mind wonder a bit. 'Now that we have all the ingredients for Ty's transformation, it should be easy to preform. God I miss what Ty looks like. My older brother...My niece is a very beautiful and smart girl. He should be proud of her. I sure am..It's hard to survive in a hell hole like this world. Wilson has done well too, but he would probably be dead without Y/n. What was I even thinking when I did all this...foolish pride and jealousy can really corrupt a person...and I just let it happen..' With out noticing, I started to get very depressed, I must have looked it because Charly tapped my shoulder. "Hey Maxy, you alright?" I turn to look at her and see a very concerned expression on her very pretty face. 'Wait...God what am I thinking? I don't like Charly do I? Damnit...I need a day off..' I shake my head and put on a strait face, "Yes, I'm fine." She didn't believe me, but she stayed silent. 'Huh..That's a little strange..' I look over at her again and see that she's looking down at the ground with a slight frown, her lip slightly trembling. "Hey, what's wrong Charly?" I was genuinely concerned, Why? I don't know. She sniffed and fought back tears. "I know you don't like me Max, I'm probably a really annoying person, I understand if you think I'm a snobby annoying girl. I get it...I can get carried away at times...A-And.." She was now crying, Wilson was to far ahead to hear her. 'Now I feel bad..' I take my suit jacket off and put it over her shoulders, then pat her back. "Hey..It's ok. I can be very blunt and brutally honest at times. Very bad temper as well. So I don't have much patience, I apologize for my rudeness. No matter how you are, I still should have been more polite and gentlemanly. I'm sorry, please don't cry over my mistakes." She looked at me and started to wipe her tears away, I take handkerchief out of my jeans pocket and hand it to her. "Thank you.." Charly took it and started to clean herself up, rubbing the running eyeliner and mascara. When she wiped it all away, along with her red lipstick, I so the most beautiful thing. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her face was more ravishing then a beautiful sunrise. She maybe a blank canvas to some, but to me she looked like an angel that fell from the sky. Sure she was pretty with her make up on, but what was she covering up with it? Why would she want to cover up this beautiful face? Just by looking at her, I wanted to...kiss her...protect her. 'Oh god...I'm in love aren't I?'
************************
A/n- Heyy guys? How was all you guy' Valentine's Day? Was it good, you get a lot of candy from your sweethearts? Haha I hope you had a great day today guy! Sorry about how Max was braking the fourth wall there. Hey! I didn't even mean to I was in thought! You stay out of it mister! I may not own you, but I'm the author of this book and I can decide on wether you have a good ending or not, don't mess with the Wolfy! Alright, Alright, Jeez... Thank you..Well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye! Bye, pals! Wolfy Lovez you!!