Part 18

-Y/n POV~~

What had gotten into Ty? He was fine before he was looking in the fire. I looked over at Will and he looked as if he was thinking about it as well. Why would Ty have gone so ballistic all of a sudden? I just couldn't wrap my head around the thought of why. I walked over to sit with Wilson to see how he  was thinking about it. I tapped his shoulder and he looked over to me slowly. "Will..? Why would he just...ran off?" Wilson looked up with a concerned look and shrugged. "I don't know Y/n...I really don't know."

-Cut to Ty's POV~~

I looked over to see a man with a long thick coat and black hair with a dig grin on his face. He looked very familiar, but I didn't know why. "He walked over to me and I stood my ground and growled lowly. "Now, now, there's no need for that old friend." I stopped growling and tilted my head. The man smiled and put his hand out to me. "Or should I say...my old brother?~" when he said that I felt a jolt of same sort and then...black. I then saw that man I kept seeing in the fire. The man I thought was me. He was a bit younger here...maybe around 16 or 17, And there was another man around the same age. The other man looked like the one in the coat from earlier..but younger. I then came back to reality and shook my head seeing the man in the coat again with his hand out still. What was that? A vision? A memory? Wait the man in the coat his name is...M..Ma...Maxwell? Maxwell. Maxy!! My little brother! I remember that I was human, but why am I like this now. "Well well. Seems to me that you remember something. That's good~ now what else could I help you get back, huh?" I look at Maxy and then I start to remember another thing. Max...he..he injected something in my arm...wait! Another flash came to my mined and it was my latest project as a success. My experiment was to make a Serum that can transform things into the last thing they touch...well the last living thing they've touched...I had last touch a dog then. The flash back ended and I growled again at Max. He seemed a little shocked at first but then retaliated. "Well I guess you remember that little.."incident" now, huh?" Maxwell took something out of his pocket and smiled. "Hey brother? Whose is this?" He held up a picture of a woman and a baby. A baby girl to be exact. As I looked at the picture more closely I noise that the woman was the same woman as the one in the fire dancing with that ma-well me...then I remembered it was my wife...that dance was...was on or wedding night. The memory played back in my head. I see friends..family...and that girl in the picture. She was hugging my wife after out dance. That little girl was..was...my daughter....my..my baby girl....I started to cry a little bit to myself and then everything hit. All my questions were answered. I know why I was so attached to Y/n now...she's...she's my daughter. I started remembering everything. Everything came running back to me. My wife, my daughter Y/n and my son! My son! I haven't seen him since he was a baby!! I remember everything all of it!!! I need to get back to Y/n and Wilson. Fast!! I was going to turn around until Max said something to me...something I wish I didn't hear. "You know~ your precious daughter is going to die in about ten minutes you know." My heart beater fast and I was frozen to the ground. "There are a big group of hounds heading to your "camp" right now. If you don't hurry. She'll be dead before you know it." With that he disappeared in a puff of smoke. There's no way im going to make it in time to save her...no...I can't just walk away from this....I HAVE TO TRY!!! I then began running as fast as I could. I'm coming Y/n I'm coming!

-Back to Y/n's POV~~

I still was back at camp with Wilson. It's been about two hours since Ty left..that's it, I need to find him! I stood up from my place and started grabbing my bow and knife. Wilson was confused at what you were doing. "Y/n? Where are you-" "I'm going to find Ty!" I cut him off before he could finish. At this Wilson stood up and tried to stop me. "Y/n wait! I know that you care for him, but it might now be the best idea." I shook my head and stood up again, putting my bow on my back. "Well there's no way I'm going to just stay here and do nothing." I tie my arrows to my belt and start walking over to the woods, but before I get to them, Wilson grabs my shoulder. "Y/n, wait! If there's nothing I can do to stop you...then I'm going with you." I turned around and see a small smile on Wilsons face. I smile back and hug him tightly. "Thank you.." He hugs back and looks behind your back and freezes, tensing up and slightly shakes. You obviously confused, you let go and look at he's very petrified face. "Wilson what's w-" he shushes you and then says quietly. "Y/n...get down, now..." You still confused try and say something else, but then hear a very low growl. Lower then Ty's. You slowly turn around and see a hound about as big as Ty standing on a hill just a few feet from where you two were. "W-Wilson.." You slowly turn to Wilson and see a hound behind him to, but even bigger then the other one. You then looked to your sides...you were surrounded...you then slowly took your bow in hand, same did Wilson with his spear. You then try and grab an arrow your your belt, but the hound in front of you growled and then charge at you full speed. You then panicked and tried to get an arrow out faster, but they were stuck. Wilson tried to help you, but was soon occupied by the hound behind him. Wilson was now in the ground with the hound on top of him. Wilson help his spear in both hands trying to fight out the hound, the hound then bites the spear in between Wilson's hands, trying to get it out of his hands. Wilson was telling you to run, but you couldn't even if you wanted to. The hound that was changing you was now on to of you growling. You tried getting your knife, but it had fell out of your pocket during the fall. You then cover your face with your arms expecting the worst, but...it never came.....
***************************
A/n- Hey guys! How are you? What do you think of the character? I hope you liked it! Haha you like the suspense? Hehe well I'll see you all later! Bye bye! Wolfy Lovez you!!