Part 16

-Y/n POV~~
When me and Ty got back to the camp Wilson was..gone? I raised and eyebrow slightly and started looking around. "Will? Will, where are you?" I then trip over something and fall to my knees. I groan and look over what I tripped over and it was....some sort of trip wire? I heard a sound almost like a drum and Wilson came leaping, yes leaping out of nowhere with he's spear in hand, doing a fighting stance. I crooked a brow and watched him make a fool of himself. When he was done doing he's little fight stance thing, I started dying laughing and Ty rolled over on his back and kicked his legs up in the air. Wilson looked over to us seeing that his trap or what ever, got us and he did all that for nothing. He frowned and looked away. "Ugh! My alarm system was triggered by you?!" I just laughed harder. "W-What Hahahaha what were you doing?! Hahahaha!!" I was rolling around holding my stomach. Wilson just rolled his eyes and pinched his nose. "I was being like a scarecrow to scare the animals away." I sit up and look at Will. "Well, haha. All that did to me and Ty was make us laugh our asses off." I giggle and Wilson pouted. "Awww Willy~ it's ok." I hug him from behind and nuzzle into his back. He tried to ignore me till I started rubbing his sides seeing what reaction I'll get. He shivered and tried to wiggle away from me with a soft chuckle that I wouldn't of heard if I was not touching him. "Ooooh~ Is the big bad Wilson ticklish?!" I continued to tickle him and he started laughing and tried to get away. "N-No stoahahahap! Hahahahaha please no hahaha! Y-Y/n Hahahaha!!" We ended up falling on the ground with me on top of him, tickling him more. "Hehe not till you forgive me!~" I purred out to him and he laughed and giggled more. He's very cute like this, I like his laugh. "Alright hahaha alright, your forgiven! Hehehe!" I slowly started to stop and then just giggled a little. We stayed in this position for a bit, him rubbing my thighs and me rubbing his sides. We both were red from laughing, but also from our position. Wilson was laying on his back with his knee up, supporting my back. I had my legs on either side of him and I was sitting on his waist. It felt nice like this. What we didn't noise was Ty staring at us, he's eyes narrowed and he's gritting his teeth. He the just shakes his head and lays down, trying to take a nap. Back to you and Wilson you were just looking at each other, smiling. All of a sudden Wilson flipped you over, with him now on top and your legs now wrapped around his waist. He kisses you softly, but turns pretty heated after awhile. You hear a growl from your side so you broke the kiss to look. You see that Ty is growling and looking away from you two. Wilson also notices this and giggles. "Seems to me that your pet is getting jealous." You nudge Wilsons shoulder playfully and shake your head. "Wait let me up." Wilson did as asked and let you up. You got up and slowly walked over to Ty. Wilson watched and knew what you were about to do and chuckled a bit. When you got close enough to Ty, you jumped on him and started tickling him and scratching him in all the right places. Ty was startled at first, but then started to wiggle around and roll. You could tell he was enjoying the feeling of you scratching him. Made a grunting sound and started kicking his leg from how good it felt from all the love your giving him. "Come on Wilson, give the boy some love!" Wilson rolled his eyes and got up and walked over to you two. Will started scratching behind Ty's ears and smiled down at him. Ty looked up at Wilson and just stared for a bit and then nuzzles his nose into Wills neck. Wilson stiffened a little bit then relaxed as he pat Ty's head. "Oh who's a good boy! You are!! Yes yes!" You baby talked to Ty and giggled. "Hey what about me?!" Wilson pouted cutely and you just giggled more. "Of course your a good boy Will!" He smiled and jumped up in the air, happily. "Yay!" You giggled even more and got off Ty. I sit on the ground and smile up at the two men in my life right now. 'I could never lose them.' I smile more and lay back to look up at the sky. It was still day out and the sun was shining bright. The clouds fluffy and white, making shapes in the sky. One looked like a bunny having a carrot to eat. Another looked like a bird soaring through the sky. Then one looked like a heart, with a keyhole in the middle. You then close your eyes and relax. Just listening to the sounds around you.
*************************
A/n-Heyy! I hope you enjoyed this little chapter, with a little fluff going on in it! Hehe I got to go now, but I'll be seeing you all in the next chapter. Bye guys! Wolfy lovez you!!