Part 23

-Maxwells POV~~

"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yeeet?"
"No!"
Three hours...three hours this has been going on. Why? Why me?! Well I guess I deserve this for doing what I did to my brother, but holy crap! Just shut up!!! *sighs* No Max, you can do this, stay come. "Oooh, come ooon!! How mush more do you need for this cure?? What did you even do to your brother anyways?" I stop and look over to her, with a stone cold glare. "You didn't need to come, you know. I didn't make you come with me, this was your idea to fallow me. Not mine. So please! Please...stop talking." My eye twitches as I look at her. She doesn't say anything and tilts her head slightly. "*sighs* thank you. Now do you have any idea where I can get some spider silk?" I wait for her response as she looks up thinking. "Umm...Oh! I think there is some up ahead from here, actually." She started to run up over to the hill that was up ahead. 'Was almost there..' I shake my head and fallow after her.

-Y/N's POV~~

"Will? Where is all the honey gone to?" I was looking through all our chests and couldn't find any honey. We were about to find some tea leaves in the woods a few miles away from here, so we were gonna make tea with honey in it. "I don't know, Y/n. Did you just in our tent?" I nodded and frowned a little. "Hmm well we could go look for some bee hives for honey real quick before making the tea over the fire." Wilson smiled softly as he look at you. You smile back and nod your head. "Ya that would be great. Ty! Could you stay here and guard the camp?" Ty looked over at you and nodded his head, moving over to sit near the fire. You smiled more and started going into the woods with Will. 'And the hunt begins.'

-Time Skip~~

It's been a couple of hours since we left, and we couldn't find any hives, anywhere! "Ughh, where are they?! Didn't we see one the other night?" You whine out as you keep looking. "Hmm, I don't quite recall.." Wilson scratch the back of his head. You continue walking and end up finding a huge, green meadow. "Oh my god...this is beautiful!" You gawd over how lovely the meadow was. There were flowers everywhere, with talk green grass. A few trees here and there, but it was mostly open space. You started running around in the grass, like a small child would. Wilson giggled as he watch you ran around, like a little maniac. He walked over a bit more and sat down in the grass looking up to try and tell the time. "Hmm about noontime...maybe even one." He looked around him and saw a flower patch next to him. He smiled as an idea popped into his he'd. You on the other hand was still running around laughing and smiling, taking in deep breaths of fresh air. This reminded you of when you were home in the woods. The woods you used to walk in so often, long ago. You missed those woods. You stopped running and just stood there in the meadow, thinking of your family at home. 'I wonder if there holding up ok...I wonder if they miss me..' You sigh as you close your eye softly. Then all of a sudden you feel something land on the top of your head. You open your eyes and look up to see Wilson looking away whistling. You put and hand on your head and feel something soft and smooth. You try and look up at what's on your head and it seems to be scented. 'What..?' I then see some flower petals, it was a flower crown. 'D'aww Wilson, your such a dear.' I smile and look back at Wilson as I walk over to him. He looks down at you with a small smile. "You like it?" You just nod with a big smile on your face. "I love it." You get on your tippy toes and kiss Wilson's cheek. He's cheeks become very roses and hot as he looks away. "I'm glad you like it.." I scratched the back of his neck, shyly. 'He's so cute when he's all shy and nerves.' You take he's hand in your own and nuzzle into him. "Let's keep looking for those hives. So we can have our tea." I smile as I pull him along with me. "O-Ok." He smiles and walks with you, hands intertwined with each other.

-Maxwells POV~~

"Alright got the silk. Now what else do we need."
"Ughh you need more stuff!!"
I was thinking of everything I have for the cure and what else I need. 'Ok, Ok. I got the silk, the willow bark, a one eyed birds gizzard, Ty's fur.' Yes I need Ty's fur for the cure, don't ask. 'Now all I need is some tree monster sap and a chester bone.' I kept thinking about everything. "Oooo look at that!" I turn around as I see Charlie is pointing at a hound that was stocking us. I wasn't afraid of it, since my brother was one and I know they wouldn't go after me...but I didn't know about Charlie. I made this place, but I don't know how these creatures become what they are. As I watch it loom over towards us I stood my grown. "Charlie, get behind me." She stayed still. "Charlie." She still didn't move or say anything. Instead she walked over to it. "Charlie are you mad?!" She kept walking. "No." She walked over to the hound. Putting her hand in front of her as she looks at the hound in the eyes. It flinches as it some how recognized who she was. 'Who was Charlie really?' Charlie put her hand on the hounds head as it whines and looks down. "You see Maxy. I'm the one who made all these creatures for your little dream world." She began to pet the hounds head and smile. "I'm just like you, Maxy. There's no doubt about that.~" she giggles, almost evilly as she keeps petting the hound.
************************
A/N- Heyyy! I decided to give you guys a bounce chapter. You guys deserve it, for me making you wait so long. I made it as long as possible too. I hope you enjoy it! Love you all. See you all in the next chapter! Wolfy lovez you!!