Part 7

-Y/N POV~~

I woke up the next morning up against something warm. I thought it was Ty just wanting to cuddle so I snuggled into it more. The thing was...I didn't feel Ty's fur against me, but feel two arms tighten around me. 'Da hell?' I open up one eye and come face to chest. I look and see that it had a striped vest on like Wilsons...........wait.........Wilson are...you...I look up to see Wilsons sleeping face above mine. I blush darkly and try to wake up Wilson. "Uuu Wilson..Wilson wake up...um Wilson..? Umm.......WILSON!" After that he sprung up with me still in his arms, making me sit up as well. His eyes start to twitch and then he snaps out of it and looks at me. "Hey there Y/n. What you need?" He softly yawns a bit and wiggles his nose. 'That was kinda cute..' "Umm Wilson...Look where your arms are...hehe" my blush was still lingering on my face. He looked down at he's arms and blushed darkly. "I'M SO SORRY, MISS! I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS DOING IT I-UMM I-UUU..." He was getting all flustered and you giggled from how cute he was. "Wilson it's ok. Hehe your cute when your flustered." He paused and blushes more. "I...umm t-t-thanks.." I could tell he was at a loss for words and it made you giggle. You decided to be evil and have some fun with this situation. "Hey Wilson~" he looked up with a lighter blush the before. "Y-Yes wh-" before he finished you kissed his nose and smiled as you pulled away to see he's cherry red face and his eyes wide. You giggled and went to see Ty. Wilson just stayed there sitting.

-Wilsons POV~~

'I....I'm at a loss for words big time...Y/n.....just kissed........my...........nose....OH MY GOD, MY HEARTS BEATING OUT OF MY CHEST. I don't even know what to think...or do.' I raise a hand to my face and touch my nose, where she kissed it. I could feel my cheeks radiate heat from just touching my nose. 'Wow..that's impressive.' I get up off the ground and dust myself off. I look up to see Y/n and Ty sitting and eating. I start to walk over to them to get something to eat for myself as well. I take out some Barry's and honey to eat. I sit in between Ty and Y/n as I eat. Out of the corner of my eye I see Y/n smirking slightly. I start to blush again. "U-Um Y/n what are you thinking about..?" She smirked more and turned away. "Oh nothing really~ just thinking about how cute your face was, all red like a ripe tomatoe~" she giggles as I started to blush again. 'God damn it Y/n...stop. How do you even manage to get me this flustered? Hehe told you, you like her~. Stooooop I don't like her! Not like that!!....do I..?' I continue to think and think, not knowing that Y/n was trying to get my attention. "Hey  Wilson. Wilson hello?! Wilson!!" I finally snapped out of it and look over at her. "Oh hehe sorry...lost in thought. What do you need?" She smiled a bit and pointed over to...oh no.. "Could you give Ty something to drink with some honey? I need the honey to put over Ty's wound." I feel my eye twitch and I nod slowly. "Uuuu...ya..I-I guess.." 'Oh lord help me..'
***********************
A/n- hey everyone hope you enjoyed this part of the story hehe do you like it so far? Well I have to go be ill see you next time! Wolfy lovez you!!