Part 10

-Y/n POV~~

We kissed for awhile, I was holding he's cheek in one hand and my other arm was around his neck. We were as close as we could be, or so I thought till Wilson pulls he's arms underneath me and pulls me into he's chest. This feeling was absolutely blissful. Wilson turned his head to side to side a few times to add more the kiss. After a few moments of kissing we pulled away, I was panting slightly with a blush over my cheeks. Wilson has a blush on he's cheeks also, but a little darker. He rests he's forehead against mine and smiles. I smile as well and kiss he's nose again. "Well that's was nice, Hehe." I say softly and he chuckles softly and rubs he's nose with mine. "Hehe I agree." We stay there for a moment longer then we sit up and stretch. "Well thank you Y/n for pulling me out of the way of.." "The tree? No problem will." I see him blush again from the nickname and I giggle. "Hehe I think it's cute when you get flustered." He blushes darker and turns away. I giggle and stand up. "Well Will. How many traps did you say were left to check?" He looks up at you and answers softly. "There are about two or three I think Y/n." I nod and help Will up. "Well then let's get moving." He smiles softly and nods.

-Time Skip~~

We are on our way back to our camp. We were really tired and needed to rest. We got another bird and two more rabbits witch will give us another day of food. Once we get to the camp Ty stands up and jumps around happily, taking caution of his leg. He was quite happy to see us come back. I giggle and greet our mighty friend. "Hey there Ty! How are you? Were you a good boy? Huh!?" I pet him on the head and his laid down for a tummy rub. Wilson smiled and walked over, sitting next to us and patting Ty with me. "Hey Y/n? Why did you name him Ty? Is there a reason why?" I paused for a moment and then answered. "It was my fathers name." I may not have know him much, but according to my mom. He was a very great and kind man. He was actually a doctor and scientist. He was very clever and warm hearted. I saw a picture of him once...my mom only had one of him and he was sitting in a tree looking out in the horizon. He had very shaggy brown hair with a slight mustache, and dark cores blue eyes. Ty had the same eyes so that's why it fit him to me. As I was in my own little world, thinking of my dad. Wilson just nodded and let me think. He didn't want to trigger anything about my dad so he said nothing. I looked at Ty's eyes and lightly smiled. 'I really wish I knew more about my dad..'
**************************
A/n- sorry that this part was a little short, but I'm back from my little brake. If you read my message on my account you'll see why I was gone, but I'm back now and I'll be continuing the story. Sorry for the wait and I'll see you all in the next part. Bye guys!! Wolfy loves you!!!