Part 25

-Ty's POV~~

I was looking out into the forest, keeping watch as Y/n and Wilson were peacefully sleeping. I would occasionally glance over to them, just to see there sleeping faces. Especially Y/n's...My little girl..She's grown up so fast...and I missed it...My ears went flat at the thought of that, frowning and very quietly whining. I slump down to the ground, laying there sadly. Then my mind starts to drift off in thought. I started thinking about how Y/n's mother was doing...how my wife was doing..she had to raise Y/n and her brother by herself. Without me...Does she even still love me..? Does she still care? I shook my head and stood up walking around the fire a bit, looking into it again. 'Maybe if I watch it hard enough...it'll show me the answer. It's worked the other two times...why not now?' So I just watched the flames flicker and dance in the light breeze. Waiting for something to show up. Then something did...it was my wife. I softly smiled at the sight. She was sitting on the bed, looking down at something. I looked closer to see that it was a picture. She started to softly cry. There was only one picture in her hand and I felt that it was that picture of me..when I was human. I whine more and look down at the ground. 'I miss her...I miss my wife. I want to come back to her.' Then I felt tears fall from one of my eyes. 'Why...Why does it hurt so badly..' I look down at my two front paws and huff. 'I'm a monster. I cruel blood-thirsty beast. She's the beauty in my life...I need her back..I want her back...I want me back....' I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a twig snap. I jump up and turn towards the sound, growling and baring my teeth. My ears flat and the fur on my back sticking up slowly. I wait to see what comes out of the bushes and just stand my ground. 'Come on out..I dare you.' Just then a rabbit jumped out of the bushes. I stopped growling and just looked at it. 'Unbelievable..I'm getting all worked up over a rabbit now. Jeez, I'm getting to old for this.' I shake my head and turn back around to the flames. Nothing. Nothing was in the flames anymore, just the heated light source that dances all around, with the winds help. Just like it was with me and my wife. She was the flame..I was the wind, guiding her as she danced. 'Our first dance as husband and wife...that was a memory I never want to forget...not again. Not ever.'
*************************
A/n- Hey guys!! How are all my lovelies doing? Sorry for the short chapter today, I'm kinda having a block moment. Don't be alarmed though, this book is not gonna end with out a proper ending to it that you'll all (hopefully) love! Also, I wanna ask a question. Do any of you want a lemon? I'd like to know just in case. If you do then I'll write one, but who the people that don't like lemon, I'll be making it a separate book that's a one-short. So if you guys wanna read it, you can look into it on my account. Sound fair? Alright, well I gotta go to bed now so I can get up in the morning so I can get all my stuff done, aka homework, cleaning my room. You know the norm. We'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye!! Wolfy lovez you!!