Part 17

-time skip-three days~~
Everything was going great. You, Wilson and ty did some improvements to our camp. It's a lot bigger and safer now. Wilson had built a few science machines around camp to make bowls, bags, weapons, more arrows for my bow and more. You all were at camp for the moment, with plenty of food and water. You finally were able to make tents and beds. You and Will shared a tent and Ty got his own little hut we made for him, so when it rained he would stay dry. You looked up at the shy seeing that it was about mid-day. You look back down to Wilson and Ty looking at the fire, poking at it. Well Wilson poked at it, Ty was just looking. Ty seemed to be very intrigued with it. Like he was watching a movie of some sort. You walk over to him and look where he's looking, seeing nothing. "What's a matter boy? Is something wrong?" Ty didn't move, Wilson looked up to see what was going on. Ty just sat there staring at the fire. Through Ty's eyes, he saw something in the fire...like when he saw the figures dancing that day. This time thought, he saw the same man from the first time, but he was wearing a lab coat. He looked like he was testing on something. Ty felt that he knew what he was doing, but really he has no clue. The same question stirred in his head. 'Was this a memory? A vision? What is this??' He then saw the man start stumbling and looked like he was having trouble breathing. The man then smashed all the glasses of the table and started ripping at his shirt. When he finally stopped the man..wasn't a man anymore...he was a beast..a beast on all fours...but what was scaring him...is that..the beast was him...Ty then broke from his trans and started shaking and whining. You stood up and tried to calm him down. "Easy boy! What's the matter?" Ty wouldn't listen and he was shaking his head. Wilson got up and was trying to help you. "What the matter Ty? What's got you all riled up??" Wilson said with a lot of concern. Ty still didn't listen, he then started running. Ty ran out of the camp and didn't stop or hesitate. "TY WAIT!!" You started running after him, but Wilson stopped you. "Y/n wait! He might be coming down with something. I don't know what, but it's something he doesn't want us to get as well. He'll come back again. Promise." Wilson said calmly, but you could tell he was shaken up as well. You slowly nod your head a little and wall back with Wilson to camp.

-Ty's POV~~

I just kept running. I don't know why. I just needed to run away. I can hear voices in my head...some females and male voices...I can hear screams as well. What is happening to me?? Why am I seeing all of these things? Who am I? What am I?? What am I really? Am I a hound? A monster? A person? I didn't know. All I could do was just run. I saw Y/n's saddened and worried face when I left...that hurt me to see. But why? Why does it hurt? Why do I even trust them? Why do I feel the need to even protect her?? This is all just so confusing. I stopped in a open field somewhere. I have been here before...I was before I met those two people..I was born here...but I don't remember what my mother or father were. I don't even remember having any. All I remember was that I was found here. But why. I looked back at where I came. I must be miles from the place Y/n and Wilson built. I look down at the browned below me and let out a small cry. I was so lost and confused. I don't even know myself anymore...who am I. "Say~ you don't look so good~"
************************
A/n- Heyyyy how is everyone!? I hope your all doing great and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Did you all like the Ty's POV? I thought it'd be cool to actually be in his POV instead of what he just was seeing. We needed to know what was in his mind. Well that's it for today guys! See you next chapter! Wolfy Lovez you!!!