Part 22

-Maxwell POV~~
I was teleporting around to see if I can find all I need to make the cure for Ty. 'Man I really hope he forgives me for this...' I shake my head as I push the thought away. I then find one of the ingredients. "Aha! Brilliant now I just need a few more things and then-" I hear a rustling in the bushes behind me. I slowly turn around to look at the bushes with a glare. "Alright I know your there. Get over here." As soon as I said that, a young looking women with shoulder length Raven hair and dark eyes. A dress that is very similar style to my fur coat. Her lips painted with a very dark blood red lipstick. Her eyes had a very dark eye shadow and eyeliner in a wing shape. "Hello there Maxy.~" She purred out as she slowly walked over to me. I didn't say anything sense I didn't know what to say really... I was never good at talking to woman. I tried, but always failed. "My name is Charlie." I start to look her over more. She was very attractive..well I mean...well look at her. She really is pret- MAX NO! Stop. Your on a mission to help your brother, not to get girls....but- NO! I shake my head and just clear my throat as I slowly walk away. She started to fallow. "Sooo what are you doing?" I look over at her and give her a quick reply, "looking for things." She smiled, "like what?"
"Stuff."
"What kind of stuff?"
"Why do you want to know?" I stop and turn over to her, with a slight glare. She made a cute little pout and gave me puppy eyes. "But, I'm curious.~" My eye slightly twitches as I sigh in slight annoyance. "I'm looking for materials for a cure." I look at her, for a response. "Ooooo.~ For who?" I look over at her and pinch the bridge of my nose. "You really like asking questions, don't you?" She smile and puts her hand on my arm. "Yes.~ I ask questions to get to know who I'm into.~" I shiver as I listen to her. She starts to rub up to y shoulder and I take in a deep breath. "Ok, listen Charlie. I really need to get going, my brother needs me-"
"Oooh so the cure is for your brother?~" She purred her words out, with a silky smooth voice. 'Damn it. She can just get her way now can't she.' I sigh again and look at her in the corner of my eye. "Ok, I need to go. So if you don't mind, I need to go." She gave me puppy eyes. "Aww can I come?"
"No."
"Awwww please!~"
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes.~"
"No!"
"No."
"Yes!"
"YAAAY I get to go.~" I shake my head and my eyes go wide. "You tricked me!" She giggled as she walked ahead. "Come on, Maxy!~" 'oh god what have I got myself into...'
***************************
A/N- Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates, school started back up and I lost track of time. I really had this chapter as a draft for the longest time and sorry if Charlie's out of character. I don't know how she acts, so I kinda made her seem like misa from Death note. Hope that doesn't bother you. I really hope you like this chapter, I'll try and make a new chapter soon. I love you all! Thank you all for your support! I will see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!! Wolfy lovez you!!