Part 11

???POV
-12 years ago~~
I was down stairs in my lab testing all the cures I've made to try and get rid of this..this think in me. I need to do it fast before I go out of control. "Hey there pal~ what you doing this late?~" God there he is...my brother. The person that did this to me. Oh how he temps me about what he did. I slow look over my shoulder to glare at him. "Go away Maxwell. I don't have time for you." He cracked an evil grin, witch made my skin crawl. "Aww why so mad?~ that's the way your going to greet your little brother?" I grit my teeth and wipe around to face him. "What do you expect Max!! You made me into a monster!!! I could tune at any minute! Think about it!! And if I can't fix what you did, my family's lives will be at stake!" I growled at him and he just chuckled. "Hehehe that's not my problem~" "NOT YOUR PROBLEM!! MAXWELL ITS YOUR FAMILY TOO!! YOUR NEPHEW AND NIECE!!! ARE YIU BLOODY MAN?!?" I really had enough of my brothers shit! Maxwell didn't even flinch. He just gave me that grin. I growl and feel my sanity start to go down as I get more and more angry. 'Wait!! Stop...you know by getting mad will speed the process up...I need to stay calm and get a cure..I'm just giving him what he wants by letting him lead me on...' I stop and calm myself down, then I turn around and start working again. Max took noise that I was beginning to learn that anger is what is making me turn faster. I could practically feel he's cold stare into the back of my head. I just continued working. I need to do this more then to argue with Max...he's the one that did this to me, but he's still my brother...I love my brother and I don't want to hurt him...I just wish he had the same respect for me and my family. I sigh and think about my lovely wife, my two beautiful children. 'I hope I'll be able to find a cure soon..so I don't have to worry about me hurting them...not now, not ever.
**************************
A/N- hey guys, sorry I didn't update sooner and sorry it's kinda shorter then usual, but here you go. I hope you like it and I'll see you in the next part. Bye guys! Wolfy lovez you!!