Part 21

-Y/n POV~~

You watched as Ty was sleeping, he's wounds now packed up as best as you could make them. You studied how slow and soft Ty's breathing was, as you watched over him like you would with a small child. You were unbelievably worried about him. You were scared that he would die. You loved Ty to much to lose him, he made you...happy, he was the other man in your life other then Wilson. Ty was very protective like the fatherly figure in your life. You then remembered what Maxwell said to you last. "Ty has a bigger meaning to you then you think~" What did he mean? What else makes Ty connected to me? You kept thinking and thinking about it till you heard your name being called. "Y/n!" You turn around with a jolt and see that Wilson was calling you. "Are you ok?" He walks over to you and sits next to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulders to keep you calm and safe. "I'm fine..I'm just worried.." You look back at Ty's sleeping form as you lean into Wilson's touch. "He'll be ok!" You look back up at Wilson's face as he said this, reassuring you. "He's a tough boy. I think he can handle this just fine." Wilson smiled ever so softly as he spoke, lifting a hand so he can move the hair out of your eyes. "He'll be ok." You smile back at him and nuzzle into his chest. "Your right...he's a tough boy, he can do this!" Right at that moment, Ty began to stir in his sleep. Your eyes widened as you sprung up to Ty's side, Wilson being not to far behind. "T-Ty? Can you hear me? It's Y/n. Come back to me." As you calmly talked to Ty, he started stirring more and more, till he opened he's beautiful blue eyes. "Ty! Your alright!" He sniffed the air and looked up at you and Wilson. It appeared that Ty was softly smiling at the two of you. "Oh Ty I'm glad your safe!" You hugged Ty around the neck and nuzzled into his chest. He nuzzled you back softly and looked over at Wilson invitingly. Wilson tried to politely refuse. "No, no Ty I'm alright-" Wilson was cut off, by you pulling him into Ty's chest with you. You giggle softly as you nuzzle Wilson and Ty. "I love you guys!" You say as you close your eyes, smiling. Wilson smiles and strokes your hair as you three cuddled all together. "We love you too, Y/n." Wilson says softly into your ear as he closes his eyes too, not able to resist the drowsiness from lack of sleep and from how comfortable Ty was.
***************************
A/n- Heyy there! How was the fluff seen there? You like? Hehe well I hope you did enjoy it and I'll see you all in the next chapter!! Bye bye! Wolfy Lovez you!!