Part 15

-??? POV~~
After I had finished experimenting for the day, I went home to my family. I want to spend every minute with them, so if I don't have the antidote in time...well..let's not think about that. What's important is my family. Nothing is more important then them. I get to the house and grab my key from pocket, opening the door. As soon as I open it I'm greeted by my son and daughter. "Hey Dad!!" They get up and run, hugging me. I hug them tightly and then let them go. "Where's your mom, guys?" They look up at me smiling. "In your bedroom, daddy." My little girl answered. I don't know what I'd do without her, without my family. I smile at my girl and nod, walking over to see my lovely wife. I knock on the door to the bed room softly, but loud enough to be heard. I then hear a soft "come in" from inside. I open the door and walked in. I walk over and see my wife looking out the window. I sit next to her and hug her tightly. She looks down at me and plays with my hair. "Hello Hun. How was...testing? Any luck?" I look up at her with sad eyes and shake my head. "No...I've tried almost everything..I'm running out of ideas at this point....." I look down at the grown and almost start crying. "I...I'm losing hope....and..if I don't do this in time...I might have to do what's best for the family.." I look up at her and a few tears fall down my cheek. "What are you saying...?" I could see the sadness in her face. "Hun...I need to leave....if I find a cure then we'll be our happy family...but from what Max did to me....I can't be trusted around our kids alone, I really shouldn't be here alone with you....I can turn at any moment." I let out a soft sob and look down. My wife takes me into her embrace and holds me close. "Come on...you can't give up yet! We've come so far...just please...keep trying. For us...for your family." I nod and kiss her lips softly. "I believe in you,-"
*************************
A/n-hey sorry this is kinda short, but I'm on school vacation at the moment so I'll be able to make more parts for the story. I hope you enjoyed this part and I'll see ya next chapter! Bye. Wolfy lovez you!!