Part 14

-Y/n POV~~
I woke up the next morning and started to look around. It looked pretty early, maybe like five or six in the morning. The air was cold and soothing as it blew by me. I sat up and stretched my arms out with a soft yawn, carful not to wake up Ty or Wilson. I then stood up and rubbed my eyes. 'Man I'm tired today. Maybe I'll dip my feet into the nears lake if I can find one.' I started walking to try and find a lake or pond to help wake me up. After a few moments I found one. I smile as I see the smooth look of the clear water. I take off my shoes and socks the slowly dip my feet in. It was cold, but warmed up quickly. You kicked your feet a little bit, casing ripples to form and little waves. The water was so clear you could see the bottom. The bottom was clean and clear of anything like trash or pollution. It was pure water. You skimmed the bottom to see if anything catches your eye, and something did. You couldn't see what it was, but it was shining bright. You decided to go get it. You got up and dove into the pond. You swam down deeper and deeper till you were at the bottom. You grabbed the shiny object and then swam up to get air back in your lungs. You got to the surface and took a big breath in and got out of the water. You sat on the edge and examined the object. It appeared to be a watch of some kind. It was a sliver And black pocket watch, with a long silver chain. You opened it up and water came spilling out. You whipped it up as best you could, due to you're wet cloths. It had a dark blue background and had sliver numbers and clock hands. You saw that they weren't moving, probably because, the water ruined the gears. You didn't really care, it was still very nice. There were some letters carved into the back of the watch. It was labeled "T.L.B" you thought about it for a second and then realized that was your dads initials. He's full name was, Ty Luaus Baker. Your mom change our name back to her maiden name, when we found that dad went missing and we lost hope of him coming back. 'Could this be really his watch? I mean...mom did say he had a watch with him, but never told me what it looked like.' You kept it with you just for the thought of it being his. You'll have something of his to remember him by and actually know he existed. You stand up and put it in the wet pocket of your jeans and start walking back to camp. As you get closer to camp you hear a voice kinda panicking about something. "Ahh!! Ty!? Where's Y/n?!?" Right after that you knew it was Wilson. You walk into came and see Wilson freaking out about where I was. You just quietly walked over to Will and tapped his shoulder. He stops and turns around to see me standing there soak and wet. "What happened to you?? Did you fall in a pond???" He was checking you for injuries and what not. You fake he's hands and yours and say, "I'm alright Will. I just hoped in the pond for a while to get me all settled." I softly smile and nuzzle in Wilsons chest. He smiles and pats my head. "Alright. I was just worried about you Y/n." You look up at him and softly kiss his nose. "I'm glad you care." He nuzzles you a bit and smiles. "Well we should probably eat before we start the day right?" You nod and walk over to get some barriers. Ty was waiting patiently for he's breakfast as well. You grab your barriers and a rabbit for Ty to eat. You walk over to him and tossed him the rabbit. Ty skillfully cot it in his mouth and started eating. You walk over to Wilson and yo start eating and talking together. As the day went by it got really hot out. It was so hot your wet closed dried in less then an hour. Ty seemed like he needed a drink pronto. "Hm Wilson, I'm going to take Ty out to get a drink. I'll be right back." Wilson nodded and you called Ty to come with you. You walk to the same pond from earlier and told Ty he can get a drink. As Ty was drinking you sat on a near by rock and started examining the watch you found. It was very smooth and well made, it's a shame that it's ruined from the water. Ty walked over and saw the watch as well. He just looked at it, like as he's seen it before, but he couldn't recall when and where. Ty nuzzled into you with his muzzle and laid his head on your lap. You softly pet his head and scratched behind the ears softly. Ty wagged his tail in delight. You could probably say, you can see his smile. You softly giggled and leaned down to Ty's head, kissing it softly. He's ears perk up and he raises his head and licks your cheek, making you giggle softly. I rub Ty's neck and chest area. Ty flopped over on his back, asking for a tummy rub. You do so and scratch up and down his belly. He's leg starts kicking, signaling the fact that he likes it. You smile more and continue to rub. After awhile you take one of his paws in your hands and study it. He had very big paws and they were very fluffy as well. I pressed down in the middle of his paw and looked at his claws. They were very sharp and long, but also very wide. Probably so he can dig into the ground better as he runs. You then move his lip slowly to see his sharp white teeth. He was a very heathy boy. You smile and hug him tightly, he was still on his back and he wrapped his upper paws around you as best as he could. He was so soft and comfy. This didn't feel like a regular hug though. It felt nice and warm, like when you hug your mother or father. It made you feel..safe. It made you feel like nothing will ever hurt you. It was such a good feeling, I didn't want it to end. But, unfortunately we had to go back to camp soon. I let go of Ty and tell him it's time to go back to the camp. He got up as well and started walking with me back to camp.
*************************
A/n- Heeyyyyy how are you all today? I hope your doing alright. Here's a bonus chapter! I hope you like it and I'll see you next part! Bye bye! Wolfy lovez you!!!