Part 31

-Wilson's POV~~

   We all kept walking through the woods to Y/n and I's camp. 'Jeez she's gonna kill me for bringing Maxwell right to us..But what he says is true, she'll get her father back. I want her to be happy, that's all I want.' I smile softly to myself and look forward. "We're almost there! Just a bit further!" I say, telling them that the walk was nearly over. Then I start to hear rustling in the bushes. I turn towards the noise and stop. Maxwell and Charly stop as well. "Wilson why'd we-" I shushed him shortly and slowly started to walk over to the bush. Once I get there I move the bushes aside and see...just a rabbit. 'Well I feel dumb now..' I then get up and turn around to see Maxwell and Charly looking at me like I'm crazy. "Well Willy are you a scaredy-" I stop Charly from speaking more. "Don't. Even. Go there." We then started to walk forward again. I start to see the campfire and the tents we made. I smile softly. "Y/n! Ty! I'm back." I walk into camp and don't see Y/n, but Ty was there. Ty had lifted his head when I said his name and looked over at me. Then he saw Maxwell and Charly. He slightly froze at the fact I brought them back with me. "Where's Y/n?" I ask and tilt my head a bit. Ty then slowly and carefully got up and reviled a pretty sight. It was Y/n sleeping soundly. 'She most have gotten tired after what happened..I don't blame her.' I smile and walk over to her. Looking down at her, slightly tear stained face. I kneeled down beside her and gently wiped the remaining tears from her face with my thumb. Her face slightly twisted and then started to move. I thought she was waking up, but she just moved a bit and continued to sleep peacefully. I sighed softly and look up at what was going on with Ty and the others. What I saw though was Maxwell and Ty hugging, while Charly slightly giggled from the slight. I let out a small chuckle and got up, walking over to them. "So what now? Are you gonna start the spell or what?" I asked and the three all looked at me. Maxwell cleared his throat. "Ahem yes, yes. We should start now. How is Y/n doing?" I smile softly, hearing her name. "She's doing fine, just sleeping. What do you need me to do?" Maxwell walked over to me and gave me some of the things for the Spell. "When I tell you, I need you to put these in the fire." I nod my head and then start a fire. "Alright. It's time to begin. Ty, stand over by the fire." Maxwell says, Ty doing as told. "Charly I'm gonna need your help too. Stand over here with me." Charly swiftly walks over to maxwells right side smiling at him. Maxwell looks up and sees it's about to be night. "It's almost time, Wilson get ready." I nod and wait. Ty was siting down patiently waiting to become human again. "Alright Wilson...Now!" I throw the items into the fire and they make a sparkle and crack, surprising me a little, casing me to fall back. Ty stays put, afraid to move and mess something up. I look over at Maxwell and Charly holding hands and chanting something I couldn't understand. I then look over at Y/n and see she's actually waking up. "Uh oh..." I get up and move over to her. I get there before she opens her eyes. "Wilson, what's going on? What was that noise?" I bite my lip, but answer. "Everything's fine Y/n. I promise, but your gonna have to trust me on this. I need you to just keep calm and stay right here with me. I'll explain when it's all over. Alright?" She looked at me with a confused and concerned face, but she slowly nodded. "Alright, I trust you.." I smile and hear another crackle and boom. I then grab Y/n and hold her to my chest. Making sure she was safe. I look behind me and see the flames forming around Ty. 'Maxwell..This better work!' I then close my eyes and hold Y/n tighter.

-Maxwells POV~~

    The spell was almost complete. All that's left to do was..to cry. I shake my head and let go of Charly's hand. She didn't stop chanting like I told her. 'Ok..I can do this.' I walk over to where Ty was and take out a stone knife I had made prior. 'This is gonna suck..' I take in a deep breath and cut the palm of my hand. I let out a whale in pain, feeling a few tears fall. I then get the flask from my pocket and get them. I look at the flask and then look at the fire. I take in another deep breath, throwing it into the fire, crating a loud boom and a beam of light. "Ahh!" It was so bright. All I could see was white....

Wait..

What's that..?

Is that...Me?

In the brightness, I could see a very short figure. From the detail in his face and clothing, I could tell it was me...Me when I was a child. I walk towards him. My child self..was crying...hurt and lonely..that's how I used to feel. I kneel down, placing a hand on my younger self's quivering shoulder and say. "Your not alone..." My younger self looked up at me and froze. "Don't be afraid..everything is going to be fine...You'll be fine..."

"The both of us will be.."

The light subsided, I could see that I was back at the camp. It was morning now. I looked around and saw that I was on the ground. So was Charly, Wilson, and Y/n. But...Ty was no where to be found. I looked around more, seeing no one. 'I failed...' I lower my head and start to softly cry. Sobbing to myself, feeling hurt and alone once more. That's when I feel a hand on my shoulder. Then I hear. "Your not alone..Everything's going to be alright. You'll see Max. We both are.." I then look up and see the loving smile of my older brothers face. "You did it Max...I'm free." I started crying more and I grabbed Ty and hugged him tight. "Ty! My brother! Your alive!" He started to laugh. "Yes I'm alright Max! I'm alright." We pulled away and I sighed. "You know I missed the way you looked as a human Ty." He chuckled. "Haha I did too." We both started to laugh a bit. Then we heard everyone else waking up. "Ahh..Maxwell did it work?" Wilson said rubbing his eyes a bit. When he opened them, they immediately widened. "A-Ahh T-T-Ty?!" This cased Ty to smile brightly. "Yes Wilson. It is I. The big scary Hound! Grrr." This made us all laugh. Y/n then woke up next. Yawning softly, she said, "Wilson? What was all that...Noise..?" She stopped to look at Ty. She was frozen. Ty moved over to his daughter and said, "Hello, my sweet girl.." She then leaped up and tackle hugged Ty. "DADDY!" Ty hugged her tight and held her up. She was crying from the happiest of seeing her father again. "Dad I missed you..we all did back home."
"I know, kiddo..I missed you all too.." When they separated she looked over to see Wilson and then..Me. She looked at me in anger. 'Oh no here is comes.'
"Uh Y/n before you rip your uncle to shreds, let me explain something." She froze completely. "My..Uncle...?"

***********************
A/n~ Heyyy everyone! How is everything? Yes Ty is finally back to normal! Yay!! Hahaha I hope you all liked this chapter and thank you for all of your reads and comments! They really mean a lot to me!! Every kind work I read always get a smile on my face! Thank you all sooooo much!! Again I hope you liked this chapter! I will try and update as soon as I can! But sadly I need to go now! Thank you all so much for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!! Wolfy Lovez you!!