Part 9

-Wilson POV~~

I look up at Y/n, after hearing what she said and slightly blush. I lift my head up slowly and look at Ty, petting his muzzle softly. "U-Umm ya...hehe." I give Ty one last pat and stand up, dusting myself off. "How's his leg?" Y/n looked at me and smiled. "It's healing nicely. I'd say we'd have to do that a few more times till its fully healed. Think you can handle that?~" she smirked with a raised eyebrow. I roll my eyes a bit. "Yes that's fine." She giggled, witch made me blush and started to put away everything. She looked up to see where the sun was. "Alright..id say it's about noon now. What do we have to eat, Wilson?" I thought for a moment then remembered all the traps we set, when we found Ty. "We have to check my traps. There might be some rabbits or birds in them." She nodded and grabbed her bow and I grab my spear I made the other day. "Alright Ty we'll be back in a bit." I saw Ty out of the corner of my eyes do something like a nod almost. I brushed it off though and continued with Y/n.

-Time skip~~

We were in the middle of the woods, checking all the traps we set. "Now I think there's about two or three more traps to check. How much did we get so far Y/n?" She looked in my bag and said, "Three birds and five rabbits." I nodded and started to estimate. "Ok...so that will probably last us three days between the three of us. So we're gonna have to hunt for more food after these traps are all checked and set." She nodded and closed my bag and gave it to me. "Ok where are the other traps Will?" "Well I think there-" I stopped myself in middle sentence and looked at Y/n with a light blush. "Did...did you just call me Will?" She paused for a bit and then slowly nodded. "Yes...is that ok?" She tilted her head to the side in a cute way. "Oh no not at all, that's fine by me, hehe..." I was getting flustered. I started to get up and walk, not paying attention to what's in front of me and before I knew it I was pulled to the side forcefully, to avoid the tree in front of me, but me and Y/n lost balance and fell to the ground. She fell on her back and I fell...right..on....top of..her.......oh no. I was in between her legs with our torsos very close together and our noses were touching. We both were pure red in the face...but I did somethings without thinking at all...I kissed her. My hands and arms were on either side of her, holding myself up as I kissed her. I felt her stiffen, but then slowly relax and kiss back, wrapping her arms around my neck. This felt so right...I was feeling sparks fly. I felt....great for the first time in a long time. Then I realized what we were doing and I pulled away with a very, very red face. "I-I-I am so sorry, I hope you can forgi-" I was stopped before I could finish by very soft lips against mine. This didn't last very long, but still felt amazing. She pulled away and smiled. "Hehe why didn't you say anything?" I tilt my head. "What do you mean?" She smirked slightly. "Why didn't you tell me that you liked me?" I bit my lip a little and started to think. "I..I didn't know how to say it..." I was being honest. I really didn't know what or how to say how I felt about her and I didn't know if I should have, but that kiss my have been the best thing ever. She smiled and kissed my nose softly. "Well I return your feelings, Will" I smiled a bright smile and kissed her again. I hope this feeling never ends.
***********************
A/n- hey everyone!! I hope you liked this fluff chapter hehe I felt that it was about time this happened. I hope you enjoyed this part of the story and I'll see you next time!! Wolfy lovez you!!