Part 26

-Y/n POV~~

        When You woke up the next morning, you felt very drained for some reason. You didn't want to move. You tried, but your body decided, nope your staying down for now. Hey whatever, it's not like you had to get up right at that second. So you were laying there. Wilson was still asleep beside you, he's hand was in yours. It made you smile, just looking at him like this made you happy. 'Jeez Will. You made me fall hard for you, huh?' You then remembered something. You looked into your pocket and got the pocket watch from the lake. You still were debating on if it was your dads or not. You tarted to examine it more. Taking in ever detail in it. Then you looked up at Ty. Ty was all curled up sleeping peacefully as well. Then you thought of something. Something that Maxwell said a while ago. 'Well that hound actually has a deeper meaning~ a deeper purpose~ You may or may not find out what, but he's really important to you~ more then you'd think.~' What did he mean? You looked back down at the watch and saw something that you didn't before. There was a some opening on the lid of the watch. It was small, but it was there. You rubbed at it, looking closer. It was small enough to fit your fingernail under. Maybe it could be lifted. You tried and it started to open up. Once you fully popped the thin lid off you were met with a picture. I very old looking picture. The thing was. You knew that picture. It was a picture of you, your brother and your mother, but there was another person in it. It was your father. You saw his shaggy dark brown hair, his big smile. You could barely make out his corse sea blue eyes. It was him. If this picture was in the watch..then that meant. This WAS your fathers watch. You sat up and just looked at the picture wide eyed. You then heard a groan from a tired Wilson, from you accidentally waking him up. "Mm..Y/n? What's wrong, love?" You stayed silent. You didn't know what to say. You just kinda froze. 'Then..if this is here....would that mean..' after that thought, your eyes shot up to look at Ty. He was still sleeping. "Oh...Oh my god.." You were mumbling now. Wilson getting more and more worried from your state. "Y/n talk to me. What's wrong?" You then slowly turned your head to look at Wilson, your eyes still wide. "Will...tell me I'm seeing things.." He narrowed his eyes then looked at the watch. Then saw the picture. He could see a woman, a man of Y/n's description of her father, a little boy and a little girl that looked almost exactly like Y/n. Wilson took the watch from her. "Was this your fathers watch, love?" You just nodded. "Yes...and..I found it here." Wilson looked up quickly. "Here? When?" You cleared your throat, feeling it get dry. "Back when I took a dive in the river that day. It was at the bottom. So I went to see was it was..and that's what I got....doesn't that mean he's...he's here? Is my father here?" You started to get a rush of energy all of a sudden. You needed to find him. You stood up and started looking around. "Y/n calm down. We don't know if he is here, yet. Maxwell might have just put that here to get your hopes up, but he might be here as well. We don't know." You started to calm down a bit. 'Ok, Y/n, think about this. Your father might be in this world and you could find him. Is that what Maxwell meant? Will Ty help me find, my father? Is that it? Yes it has to be!' You walked over and gently shook Ty, trying to wake him up. "Ty. Ty wake up." Ty groaned and slowly opened his eyes, looking up at you with his corse blue eyes. "Ty, I need you to see if you can find the owner of this watch." You held up the watch for Ty. Then Ty seemed to freeze at the sight of it. He slowly sat up from his laying position. His eyes seemed to have widened. You tilted your head. "Ty?" You didn't expect what he did next, but, Ty took the watch from you and opened the lip again with the tip of his claw. He was looking intently at the picture. You just watch as his expression slowly turned into a sad one. He was letting out soft whimpers here and there. Then he looked up at you, with those eyes that reminded you of your father. Then it hit you. "Ty...D-Dad.....is that you..?"
*************************
A/n- Helllloooo my lovelys! How is everyone doing? Good? Good. Well I hope you liked this chapter, guys. You (in the story) finally figured out that Ty was your father all along! Woooo ya!! Well this might be awkward for Wilson to take in, huh? Well we'll see when we get there, but as always, I'll see you next time! Bye, Bye! Wolfy lovez you!!