Part 6

-Wilson's POV-~~

As I was looking out I stole glances at Y/n. To see if she's safe of course..hehe...anyways nothing really happened, witch is good. I stayed up all night just watching to see if anything went wrong. I look back at Y/n and softly smile. 'She's a crazy one, but she's actually quite attrac-, No Wilson, no! You just met this girl, she's nuts! She had you help her carry a blood-thirsty Hound! A Hound!!! And she named it, but she's really kind and cu-, No Stop it. Stop it Wilson! No you should get out of here, she can handle herself fine. But I can't just leave her. Sure you can Wilson your an independent man, you can do this. No I can't do it!' I continued to fight with myself and I didn't even notice that Y/n was awake and was watching me, with a weird look. "Hey uuuh Wilson what are you doing?" I snapped out of my train of thought when I heard her voice. I look over at her. "Hmm yes? Did you need me for something?" She sat there for a second in silence and then answered. "Umm well I was getting worried. You were pacing back and forth like a mad man, are you alright?" After she said that I mentally face palmed. 'You idiot Wilson! I didn't even notice that I stood up.' I look at Y/n and give her a small smile. "I'm fine miss. Are you still stuck with your..friend over there?" She look down at the big paws wrapped around her waist. "Umm ya a little bit, but I'll wake him up soon." She smile at me witch instantly made me smile back. 'Man her smiles cute.' I continued to smile at her, till I relied we need more wood. "Oh! Y/n, we need more wood for the fire tonight. Would you like to come with me to get some?" I tilt my head a little when I asked her. She smiled at me and nodded. "Ya sure!" I smile in response. "Alrighty let's get ready then." She slowly moved The hounds paws off her. "Ok let's get ready!" She says with a smirk. I grabbed my ax and bag and start to walk until I hear. "We'll be back in awhile Ty. Don't worry." I turn around to see her talking to it. 'Why? Why are you talking to it?! Is she Nu- oh wait I already said that she was...hhhhh...oh boy.' I shake my head and start walking. "Come on Y/n, let's go!" She started walking after me. "Coming!!" Once she cot up to me she was walking normally. We continued walking for awhile to try and find a big patch of good sized trees to cut for wood. After awhile we found some. I gave Y/n an ax and we started chopping some down.

-Time skip-~~

Once we got a weeks worth of wood we started walking back to camp. When we got back the first thing I saw was the hound standing up and looking at us. I stopped dead in my tracks and started to sweat. Y/n on the other hand just stood still, starring at him with a ghostly smile. After what seemed like forever, the hound run over to us. I was shaking and I got out of the way. I look back to see Y/n in the same place. "Y/N MOVE!!" I yelled and the hound pounce on her and she did nothing but smiles up at it. It growled at her for a second then start to...lick her..? I could not believe it. She tamed it...it's like a house pet now. I could hear her giggling and laughing and it made me feel a very warm and fuzzy feeling in my chest. It put a smile on my face from the sight of her...happy. Seeing her happy makes me happy. 'Come on Wilson you like her, don't lie~. I do not like her! Well I like her as a person, but not in that way! Say what you want to, but I can tell that you do~. Pfft ya right.' I look up at the sky to see the sun going down. "Ok, ok it's almost time to go to sleep and start a fire again." I start walking to the fire pit to put some wood in. Y/n nodded and got up with..what she name it...Ty? Ya I think that was it. That's an interesting name to pick, its unique like her. I kneel down and put the wood in the pit and light it, making a light source and heat source for us. "So Wilson, what was your life like before you were taken here?" I heard Y/n ask in a sweet voice. I look over at her. "Well I had an...an.....ok life I guess.." I pause my words for a moment before continuing. "Well it started alright..I had a wife and many friend, but since I'm a scientist I'm very proud of my work and a workaholic. Hehe...that was my down fall..I was trying to change the world with my abilities, so I ended up isolating myself, witch caused my wife to leave me, my friends to abandon me and call me a mad scientist...I was alone till I was put down here." I ended there and frowned a bit, looking down. "Wilson..I'm so sorry to hear that." I look up at her with a soft expression. "It's ok Y/n...but how was your life before you came here?" She looked at me with a smile. "Well I had my mom, my brother/sister and my dog, D/n." I interrupted her. "No father?" She froze for a second but then answered. "I did have a dad...but he disappeared when I was really little...I don't really remember all to much about him.." She looked down slightly. "I'm sorry to hear.." "Is ok Wilson" she faintly smiled. I smile back. "Well I think we should hit the hay. Hmm good night Y/n." I lay on the ground and close my eyes. "Goodnight Wilson. Goodnight Ty." I hear her faintly whisper. "Goodnight dad.."
************************
A/n- hey everyone here's your next chapter for this story. I hope your liking it. This is the longest part I've ever written in any of my story's. Well I hope you enjoyed it guys, see you next part! Wolfy lovez you!!