Part 8

-Wilsons POV~~

"GAHH!!" "WILSON CALM DOWN!" I was freaking out!! Ty was gonna- "Wilson we didn't even start yet." I froze and looked over to Y/n then at Ty who was laying on the ground, looking at me like I was crazy...Great, now Y/n probably thinks I'm crazy. I stay silent as they both stare at me. "W-Well you never know." I say and Ty rolls his eyes and plops on he's back rolling around in the dirt as Y/n face palms. I just pull a poker face, not knowing what to do. Y/n grabbed the honey and walked over to Ty, calmly. "Ok Ty, this may sting a little, but not for long." She knelt down to start tending to he's wound. "Wilson, aren't you going to help?" She asked, looking up at me with a raised eyebrow. "Uhh ya. What do you need me to do again?" She shook her head smiling. "Just give him some water and pet him to tell him he's ok." My eye twitched again. 'Ok Wilson you can do this. You can do this, he won't bite.' I walked slowly towards him and started to sweat. 'It's ok Wilson.." I kneel in front of him and gulp. 'Everything will be..fine...' I take a deep breath and start to move a hand to Ty's neck. He growled slightly and I pulled my hand away. I could see he was kinda glaring at me. Probably for still being afraid of him when he's tame, but can you blame me?! I've been almost eaten by many of he's kind before. 'Hhh...but Y/n seems to think he's good..I trust her so I'll try...' I raise my hand again and slowly bring it to Ty's neck and growled again, but I just looked away and left my hand out in front if him. Just waiting for what he decides to do to me. He waits for a minute or so and then slowly leans he's incredibly soft head on my hand. I looked at him, his eyes were closed and his ears were flat. I feel like he's...returning my trust. I start to pet him softly on the head and neck. 'He's so soft and gentle...it's very interesting..' I decide to try something, but I don't want Y/n to really see...oh well. I look over to Y/n's direction to see she's still stitching up he's leg. 'Bows my chance.' I look back at Ty and slowly move and rest my head on Ty's. It was so soft and warm. I could just fall asleep right now if I wanted to.

-Y/n POV~~

I finished stitching and wrapping Ty's leg up and I looked over at Wilson to see...him nuzzling Ty. Oh this is so cute. I couldn't help but smile at the sight. 'I'm glad that Wilson is starting to warm up to Ty.' I stand up and walk over to Wilson. I smile more and put a hand on he's shoulder. He flinched a bit and looked up by moving he's eyes and not his head. "Hehe I'm happy to see your starting to get along with Ty."
************************
A/n- Hey everyone hope you enjoyed this little fluff chapter with Wilson and Ty. I'll be posting more soon, don't worry. Hehe I'll see you in the next part! Wolfy lovez you!!