Part 24

-Y/n POV~~

Me and Wilson were walking back to camp with the honey we found, unfortunately me and Will go stung...a lot. We used some of the honey to put over the stings so they'd get a little better. As we walk into camp, Ty lifts he's head and happily wags he's tail, running over to come greet us. Once Ty is over and starts giggle us little kisses and nuzzles. "Hehe hey Ty. I'm happy to see you too." You giggle and give Wilson the honey. "Haha alright I'll be getting the tea ready." Wilson said as he walked over to the fire. "Alright Will! Hey Ty stop that, your tickling me!" I giggle and fall to the ground as Ty keeps nuzzling at my sides. "Haha! Stahp Ty! Hahahahaha! Will help!" Wilson looked over and laughed. "Nah I don't think so, you can handle that on your own." He shakes his head, with a goofy grin on his face. "You meanie! Hahaha Ty stop it!" After a little while Ty finally stopped, he helped you up and he started walking over to the fire. Ty laid down in front of it, getting nice and warm.  "Hehe so Wilson, how's the tea coming?" You walked over to Wilson as you asked this. "It's coming along great, just a little more time and it should be ready." You nodded and sat next to Wilson, leaning your head on his shoulder. Wilson moved he's head slightly to look at you, he smiled and leaned his head on top of yours. You sighed happily as you close your eyes, letting yourself relax with Wilson. "I love you Wilson." You nuzzle into Wilson's shoulder and neck. You then thought of teasing him a little so you giggled softly and,- "D'aww I love you too, Y/nnn!" You kissed his neck. He shivered and he's face was a little red. He looked down at you and you just giggled more. "Hehe your face right now, hahaha its priceless!" Wilson looked at you with a face that clearly stated that he was gonna get you back. You didn't see that since you were laughing so much. He then slightly pushed you, witch caused you to fall to the ground. You stopped laughing, "Hey! That was mean." You looked up at him and saw that he was smirking down at you. "Now it's not nice to tease people either. Now is it?~" you froze at his seductive tone. Feeling your face start to heat up. "Well?" Wilson said waiting for your response. "I-I mean I g-g-guess so..." You scratched the back of your head. "Only guess?" Wilson gets up from his stop and gets on his knees in front of you. He rests his arms on your knees, leaning forward to face you. "Hmm lets see. I can't let you just get away with that. So what do I possibly do to get you back? Teasing me like that, Ha." I slowly started to spread your legs apart. "U-Uh Wilson.." You blush darker. "Shh shhhh now Y/n. I'm only getting my turn in the matter.~" He is now in between your legs, he's arms on either side of you. Your blush reaches to your ears. Wilson smirks more and leans into your face, getting closer and closer. He then gets close to your lips, lightly brushing he's against them. Then the noise of the tin cattle getting hot was heard. Wilson the leans over to you ear whispering. "Haha pay back." He then gets up and goes to check the cattle. "W-What?" You lay there speechless and very red in the face. "Goddam it Wilson.."
************************
A/n- Heyy everyone! How you all doing? I hope you guys all enjoy this chapter guys, I love all the feedback you give me, it aways gets a smile on my face and as always I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye! Wolfy Lovez You!!