Fifteen

(A/N)

Okay this 'updating' thing is harder than I thought it would be xD

If you're still hanging in there, bless. If not, I understand xD

OKAYOKAY HERE YOU GO

********

Scott and Mitch walked inside the dormitories building after hanging out outside, where they always do.

Scott held the door open for him, just as one of the nurses came by.

She stopped and looked at them. "You two better hurry. The nurses are coming around."

Scott nodded and took Mitch's hand in his own to walk to their room, but Mitch stopped them.

Mitch turned to the nurse and pointed at Scott. "This is my boyfriend!"

She grinned. "How wonderful!"

Mitch giggled and nodded. "I love him very much."

"That's adorable, Mitchell. But you really should hurry." She reminded gently.

Mitch nodded, and quickly turned to walk down the hall.

Scott was smiling, but not saying a word.

He held the door open for Mitch again, passing Alex's room on the way there.

Mitch smiled when they walked in the room, and when Scott closed the door, he scared him by standing in front of Scott and not letting him get past.

Scott just stared at him, eyes wider than usual.

"I have to ask you something."

Scott nodded slowly, his eyes never leaving Mitch's.

"Do you love me as much as I love you?"

Scott shook his head once. "More."

Mitch smiled slowly and then grabbed both of Scott's hands, looking down at them. "Are you in love with me?"

"Yes."

"Like, really in love with me? Like... Really?"

"Yes."

"Even with my... Condition?" Mitch's voice became soft, almost timid.

Scott pulled one of his hands away and used it to gently lift Mitch's head up enough to meet his eyes. "Yes. Every part of you."

Mitch smiled again and blushed a little. "Every part? Every single part? Even my ears? My toes?"

Scott grinned back and nodded. "Everything."

"Even my belly button? Even my knees?" Mitch giggled a little, and Scott responded by ducking his head down to give Mitch a quick kiss.

Scott moved past Mitch, holding his hand and pulling him to sit down on the bed with him.

Mitch just stared at him as Scott leaned forward to kiss his forehead, one hand on the back of Mitch's neck.

He pulled away in just enough time for the nurse to walk in without seeing anything.

Almost like he knew exactly when she was going to walk in.

Stacy began talking to them excitedly, and Scott just stared at his hands.

Neither of the two boys needed night time medications, but Stacy was still obligated to check on them.

She had a clipboard in hand, and no one knew why. She smiled at Mitch. "How was visitation?"

Mitch grinned widely. "Fantastic! I miss my mom so much, it was so nice to see her again."

"She's probably very proud of you. You're making amazing progress."

"Thank you." Mitch responded with a light blush.

Scott wanted to say something too, but he was a little hesitant in front of Stacy.

He leaned over to whisper to Mitch, praying to God that Stacy wouldn't hear him. "I'm proud too."

Mitch's smile widened even more. "Aw, thank you! I'm proud of you too."

Scott smiled, but didn't say another word.

Stacy elaborated on this as well. "Oh, absolutely! The amount of confidence you have gained in your stay here is remarkable! And lots of your friends are the same way."

Mitch tilted his head a little. "Even Avi? He's still new."

"Well, yes. I'm really not supposed to talk about this.. But ever since he met some of you guys, he's changed. For some reason he's very determined to fix his diet."

Scott nodded and smirked knowingly, hoping Mitch would put it all together too.

Mitch didn't, unfortunately. "How weird is that? I wonder what happened...?"

Scott took a deep breath, and leaned over to whisper into his ear again. "Kirstie."

Mitch's eyes widened. "Oh! That makes sense! How cute is that?! She's the reason he's trying to get better.. Aw."

Scott shrugged, that statement not being much of a shock to him, because that's exactly what he's doing.

Stacy knew this too. "Well, Mitch. I do believe Scott only started to improve when he was roomed with you."

Mitch was shocked. "Really?"

"You seem surprised... I thought it was obvious. Well, now you know." She replied offhandedly, looking around the room and then scribbling something down.

Scott looked around too, worried he hadn't cleaned up well enough.

Mitch was oblivious as to what was going on though. "How about Alex? He still falls asleep all the time. Just like when he first got here."

Stacy hummed, still writing something. "I'm not really at liberty to say. You'd have to ask him. I think he's seeing his counselor tomorrow about it. So I'd ask after that, if I were you."

Mitch nodded, and then looked at Scott with a smile.

Stacy finished her observations, and then smiled at the two boys. "Alright, I'm out of here. Unless there is something else?"

Scott shook his head, and Mitch just smiled. "I think we're good. Thanks."

"Okay. Sleep well, you two, See you in the morning!" She finished happily, turning to leave the room.

Mitch watched her go, and then smiled at Scott. "You're trying to get better, for me?"

Scott nodded, not meeting his eyes.

"Aw, that's so nice. Why?"

"To talk to you..." Scott whispered.

Mitch hugged him sideways, resting his head against Scott's arm. "I really like you. You're such a good person. Who cares if you don't talk?"

Scott shrugged.

"We'll both get better. And then we can leave, and live our lives together... Doesn't that sound nice?"

Scott nodded and smiled at him.

"Would you do that for me?"

"I'd do anything for you." Scott responded, louder than usual, but still quieter than Mitch was speaking.

"Absolutely anything?"

Scott nodded, very confident in what he'd said.

Mitch smiled, and hesitantly sat up a little straighter, only to peck Scott's cheek, and then giggle. "I did it."

****