X

(A/N)

Very brief chapter :*

Someone requested smut, so I thought I'd give it a shot with these characters.

It's short and plot-less, so you're free to skip it ^-^ A normal chapter will be posted tomorrow, I promise :)

*********

When Scott woke up, he noticed that Mitch was already awake, and looked incredibly sad.

Scott made a sad noise to get his attention, and leaned forward to kiss his forehead. "Okay?"

Mitch just shook his head. "Sorry... Had a sad dream."

Scott did the first thing he could think of, and leaned down to kiss Mitch, in hopes of distracting him.

Mitch allowed it, and participated eagerly, reaching over to also grab Scott's bicep. When he pulled away, he met Scott's eyes. "What...?"

Scott just smiled, pecking Mitch's lips one more time, and setting his hand on Mitch's stomach, before he tried to pull Mitch's body closer to him.

Mitch put a hand on his chest to stop him. "Wait. Wait... Don't look."

Scott tilted his head a little, and looked anyway, checking Mitch's body out once. He lifted the blanket a little to peek and gasped at the sight of Mitch's boxers.

Mitch blushed furiously, and shook his head quickly. "I'm so sorry... I'll go take care of myself, I'm sorry." He tried to stand up. "You probably think I'm disgusting."

Scott held his arm though, eyes wide. "Beautiful."

Mitch just met his eyes, his entire face bright pink from blushing so much. He didn't even know what to say, he was so ashamed.

Scott looked down to Mitch's tented boxers again, before meeting Mitch's eyes. "Can... Help?" He quietly asked.

Mitch still didn't move. "I-I guess... You don't have to do it just because you feel bad. I can just go into the bathroom and--"

Scott kissed him to stop his train of thought. "Want to... Love you."

Mitch again, didn't speak. But he watched Scott intently.

Scott moved a little closer to him, and then kissed Mitch once more, as he slid one hand down Mitch's stomach, and then rested over the tent in Mitch's pants.

Mitch jumped at the sudden touch, but continued to kiss Scott back anyway.

Scott moved down to kiss Mitch's neck, as he slipped his thumb into Mitch's boxers, before sliding his entire hand in as well.

Mitch gasped a little, and then let out a quiet moan as Scott began to stroke him slowly, tentatively.

One of Mitch's hands gripped the bed sheets tightly, the other finding Scott's arm to hold.

Scott was very good at concentrating on Mitch's neck at the same time that he picked up the pace of his hand's movement.

Mitch, having not had any kind of sexual interaction in a while, was closer to climax than he'd ever admit. But Scott, knowing everything about the boy, knew this.

Scott suddenly ducked his head under the blanket, rushing to find Mitch's length, and then wrap his lips around it.

Mitch was confused at first, but let out a loud moan on accident when he figured it out. "Scott!" Mitch gripped the blankets even tighter, as he let himself enjoy what Scott was doing.

Mitch was so numb with pleasure, he didn't even notice his finish approaching quickly.

When it happened, it almost scared him, but Scott took it in stride as he completed the task at hand.

Scott resurfaced above the blanket with a small smile, and wiped his lips with the back of his hand, before flopping down on his back and opening his arms toward Mitch.

Mitch briefly wondered how Scott could be so confident in his actions, yet so feeble with his words.

Mitch could hardly move, but he motivated himself at least enough to hug Scott, his face on Scott's chest. "Jesus, how did you--? And why would you--?"

Scott chuckled a little, and Mitch could feel the sound through Scott's chest.

"But... Thank you. For not judging me... And for helping me... I, uh... I feel like I could go back to sleep now. Can I do that?"

"Time."

Mitch glanced around to find the clock, and then he nodded. "Yeah... We have another hour 'til the nurse comes in."

Scott nodded, and pressed a kiss to Mitch's forehead.

"Okay. Goodnight then, I guess."

Scott squeezed him a little, and began to run his hand up and down Mitch's back, in hopes of helping him sleep easier. "I love you."

"I love you more."

"Most."

"No, I love you the most."

Scott chuckled, and kissed his head again.

Mitch closed his eyes, and because of how comfortable he was, he fell asleep quickly.

Though he wasn't entirely asleep, so he very faintly remembers hearing Scott mumble two words. "Marry me..."

**********