Zero

(A/N)
That picture is just to show you how MESSY and random my thought process is

Like wtf am I doing haha

I saw a comment about someone wanting to see when Scott and mitch first met and I was like yep I can do that 

That's literally all it takes guys hahaha im SO excited rn maybe i should make a part 2 lol

**

        "Scott belongs in the Yellows, but they moved him up to be with Mitch, because he won't talk to anyone else. Especially in the beginning..." -Jake - Chapter Ten

        "They've just always been there for each other. Ever since they got roomed together." -Kirstie - Chapter Four

*

Alex walked down the hall of yet another institution; this being the fourth one he'd been to. 

It wasn't that he wanted to be here-- like, at all-- But his parents continued to move him around with the hope that somebody would be able to help him. 

The nurse in front of him gestured to a door. "That one's yours. Your room mate's name is Jake, and you know where my room is at the end of the hall if you have any questions."

Alex stepped forward to reach for the door, balancing his box of belongings in his other hand. "Thank you."

He waited for the nurse to walk away, before he knocked on the door and then poked his head in. "Hello?"

Jake was in the bathroom, but he hurried out. "Oh, hi. I knew you were coming, I was just trying to move my stuff out of the way."

Alex stepped into the room cautiously, giving him a friendly smile. "It's nice to meet you, Jake."

*

At lunch, Alex got to meet Jake's friends. Jake had been very adamant about showing Alex around, and that included his friend group. 

Alex had barely sat at the table beside Jake, before the man in front of him shoved his hand toward Alex with a smile. "Hi, I'm Kevin. If you ever need help with anything, I've been here a while so."

Alex shook his hand quickly. "Alex. Nice to meet ya."

There was a girl that rushed over then, setting her tray down loudly. "You must be Jake's new room mate! I'm Kirstie, how's your stay so far?"

"I've only been here about an hour, so pretty good I guess." He laughed a little. "I'm Alex."

"Cool, what group are you in?"

Jake spoke up quickly, unsure if Alex was even aware. "He's in the Yellows."

"Oh okay. At least you've got Jake, then."

Alex frowned a little. "You guys aren't all in the same group?"

"Nah. Kev, Mitchie and I are in the Reds."

Alex nodded slowly. "Oh, alright... I haven't met anyone named Mitch yet."

"He's around. Sometimes he gets distracted with other stuff, and forgets where he's supposed to be."

Kevin grinned fondly. "Yeah, I'm sure a nurse will drag him in here in a little while."

However, Mitch didn't enter the room until Alex and Jake were standing up to toss their trays and head to their group meeting.