chapter 1, Waking up

You wake up, sore, tired, and have no idea what's happening. You don't remember anything at all. You hear voices and open your eyes. All you see is a white ceiling and you feel something wrapped around your stomatch. You slightly move your head to the side to see four people standing nearby. A teen with blonde spikey hair in a orange and black jumpsuite, a beautiful girl with long black hair and pale white eyes, a lady in a nurses outfit, (which you were guessing was a nurse) and finally a man with silver, spiked hair, wearing a navy blue mask and a slanted forehead protecter.

"Do you have any idea when she going to wake up?" The silver haired man asked worriedly.

“Anyday now, but she took that blow to the head pretty hard, so it may be a while." The nurse said.

"Come on its been like a week! Since the incident..." The blonde boy said annoyance in his voice.

"What incident?" You thought to yourself as you sat up.

You could feel a great pain in your abdomen as you propped yourself up on the bed frame. You looked down and saw your whole stomatch was wrapped up in bandages and so was your head. They all shared a gasp and the silver haired man hugged you without hesitation.

"(Y/N). You're okay, I was so worried!" He said as he clutched onto you.

You had no idea who this man was, though he seemed to know who you were. You returned the hug and he broke away.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" You asked politely.

He looked at you like he was just was hit with a ton of bricks. The others sighed with a large amount of saddness and looked to the ground.

"I knew that the impact of the hit was too hard." The nurse said sadly.

"This is my fault, she took that blow for me.” The man with the silver hair said seemingly heartbroken.

"Kakashi, she did it to protect you." The girl with pale eyes said.

"I know, but it was because I was idiotic enough to stand right in front of the attack." He responded.

You had no idea what these people were talking about, who is (Y/N)? Who is Kakashi? What was this about an attack?

You were confused beyond belief.

"Could someone please tell me what's going on here?" You asked, your frustration growing.

The man with the silver hair sighed.

"(Y/N), you were in an accident. You have amnesia" The man said in a shakey voice.

(A/N) Huuuge shout out to Frost_Vi for rewriting this chapter for me and making it 100% better 😀😀