All ends in love (Final chapter)

You jogged blindly and excitedly back to where you knew Kakashi would be near. Soon enough you saw the limping figure moving slowly with his back to you. You called out for him with tears in your eyes. He turned his head and looked reasonabily shocked to see you bounding towards him. He turned the rest of his body to face you. You latched onto his body in a hug and immediately began to cover his beautiful, masked face in your kisses. He peeled his mask off and embraced you into a gentle, reassuring and sweet kiss that sealed everything. You were back. He groaned in pain and you both sat down against a tree base. As you held eachother, you spoke.

"My dear..." You cooed with soft eyes.

"Hmm?" He muttered while nuzzling your head.

Your comforting eyes shifted to an angry expression as you slapped him and sat up. He simply remained there, stunned with confusion.

"I have a feeling I can guess, but what the hell did you do that for!?" He asked, holding his cheek and giving you a half angry, perplexed look.

"Thats for going after me when you are still healing after your last fight with Orochimaru!" You barked at your lover with crossed arms.

His hurt facial expression turned into a classic closed-eye smile that you basked in. You loved it, you loved him. You missed all of this. Tears burned their way through your eyes and down your face. Kakashi changed his expression once again to that of concern for you. He reached up and grabbed your waist to pull you closer to him. You sat on his lap and felt at ease when he slid his warm hand across your cheek.

"I'd do it even if I had no means of protecting myself if it meant a chance of seeing you again. Memories or not." He purred against your face as he gently planted his lips onto yours, moving down to your jawline and neck before resting his chin on your head and holding you against him.

"I love you (Y/N)~"