Chapter 14, Flashback 7. day after

The day after your birthday, you were sitting at your breakfast table, thinking about Kakashi's face. It is without a dought perfect. Why did he always hide it? You pondered. Your thoughts were disturbed by someone knocking on your door.

"Come in!" You shouted, not wanting to be bothered by getting up.

You heard the door creak open and the sound of feet shuffling towards you.

"Good morning!" You saw a smiling Kakashi appear.

You smiled back.

"Morning Kakashi, help yourself to any food," you said.

"Don't mind if I do," he said happily.

He filled a plate and sat down across from you. You leaned forward, hoping to catch another glimpse of his face. You didn't realize how obvious you looked and he locked eyes with you.

"Boy, I guess you're anxious to see my face again, eh?" He said with a chuckle.

You turned pink out of embarrassment.

"What! N-no," you said as you looked away and rubbed your arm.

"(Y/N)," you heard as you felt your chin being tipped up.

You looked up at Kakashi, with his mask down and smiling. You turned dark red and you could hear your heart pounding in your ears.

"If you want to see my face, all you have to do is ask," he said and smirked with his beautiful pearly teeth.

"I-I, um, you, b-but, I, uh," you tried to say something but you just stammered.

Kakashi ruffled your hair and chuckled.

"You're hilarious to watch when you're embarrassed," he said as he pulled his mask back up.

You turned red again, but more of anger than embarrassment.

"Dammit Kakashi, you always have to make me angry," you said as you puffed your cheeks out.

"Well, if I made you fully angry, I'd probably be with Rin and Obito by now," he said with a smile.

You couldn't help but grin, although he made furious at times, he always knew how to make you smile.

"Well don't test me, because you might just meet them soon if you keep this up," you said sarcastically.

You both let out a chortle.

"Anyways, other than embarrassing me and eating my food, what did you come here for?" you asked.

He swallowed his food and stood up.

"Come with me, I have something cool I want to show you," he said smiling and holding his hand out.

"But the dishes...," you started.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you up.

"Come on (Y/N)," he replied.

You gave in and followed him. He walked you around the village until you ended up in a forest.

"Pretty neat dude," you sarcastically stated.

He chuckled and walked forward moving a few rocks and bushes out of his way.

"Ladies first," he said gesturing his hand forwards.

"Kakashi, I swear if this is a prank..." you started.

"Oh, quit being such a scaredy cat," he said as he pushed you through the bushes.

You landed face first and let out a groan.

"Kakashi! Seriously!? Why did you-" you cut yourself off as you looked up.

You were taken back by a beautiful waterfall in front of you. Flowers of all colors had grown by it, decorating it beautifully.

"Kakashi..." you whispered in amazement.

"Pretty, right? I thought that you might like it," he said gazing at it.

"I'm surprised no one else has found this place yet. I thought I'd share my discovery with you," he said confidently.

You smiled back.

"Thanks, Kakashi, it's very beautiful," you said

There was silence for a second.

"Probably like the girls in your perverted books," you said with an evil grin.

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and looked at you.

"Nope, even better," he said with a grin.

"Yeah yeah," you said gleefully as you rested your head on his shoulder.

I know I say "eh" alot in here, but im canadian ok :p. anyways, I forgot to mention in the last part, that it was your 17th birthday. I'm so happy to finally get this out. the next part will be more interesting so it may take a bit longer to write. anyways, thanks for all the reads and support I've been getting, I really appreciate it :)