Not part of book, but please read!

This is not part of the story but I would REEEAALLLYYY love it if you read this.

So, this story wasn't really supposed to happen...

My best friend had finally convinced me to join the wattpad group so I did. One day I was bored so I quickly wrote a few parts to a story for fun. Well, people liked it, surpisingly! I wasn't very good at writing at the time and didn't even fathom that my story would get as popular as it did. The more it grew, the more I wrote thanks to the demands. As my writing improved, I cringed looking back at my first chapters, but being busy I just ignored it as I couldn't fix it.

Thankfully however, Frost_Vi  was there to save the day! She helped fix almost all of my chapters and has helped me edit the newer ones as well.

So I'm here to say thank you all so much. The reason why I took so long to finish this story wasn't just because I was busy, but also because I didn't really mean to write this story. I had no plot in mind, I just started writing for shits and giggles and never really planned on finishing it (so I basically made the story as I went). Once I started to write the last few chapters, I got REALLY busy. My schoolwork is getting heavier and sctricter; I got caught up in my summer job as well, and whatever free time I had I used to just chill out and rewind. I felt so guilty leaving you guys hanging for months on end, but you guys have been SO supportive and patient and I couldn't ask for better book fans.

But I have a suprise!

I'm not done my writing, I love it! I have been planning another story (yes, actually planning it this time ;) ) and I will write and publish it. It will be another Reader x Kakashi story, but this time it will have a planned plot, the writing will be better, and I will probably be realeasing the parts fatser (no promises!).

Thank you all for sticking to this story, and I really hope to see you in my next book, have a wonderful day!!