chapter 6, disappearing

I'm going to do this chapter from Kakashi's point of view just to let you know! ^^

I tried my hardest to calm her down. It seemed to help slightly. I didn't know what her nightmares were about, I would ask her, but I don't want a repeat of what happened last time. I wish I could tell her everything, but I didn't want to overwhelm her. She hugged me again. It felt like I had her back again. But, in reality, I didn't. Tsunade said the chances of her memory being restored were quite slim. I felt like I could at least try, I just want to see her be her normal, cheerful self. I wanted her to remember Kohona, me and everyone else, she was Kohona's gem. None of this would have happened if I hadn't been such an idiot. I remembered I had some errands to run. I hated to disturb her, but I had to.

"I have to run some errands today. Do you need me to stay?" I asked her worriedly

She looked at me, slightly disappointed.

"No, it's fine. I can survive on my own," she said with a fake smile.

"I can cancel if you really want me to stay," I said still concerned for her.

"No. Just do them. I'll be fine," she said with another fake smile.

I knew she didn't want me to leave, but when she insisted on something she wouldn't let anyone do otherwise.

"If you say so," I said with a smile, I faked it just as she did.

I got up and left. I didn't like leaving her alone but I figured I would just finish up quickly. I had to buy some food and on the way back home, I helped out at the flower shop too. I got to my apartment and it looked like a tornado had gone through. I dropped my stuff and looked around. I called for (Y/N) frantically but I couldn't find her. I found a headband that had the hidden sound village sign engraved on it. That was when I came to the realization. (Y/N) was kidnapped, my beautiful, most amazing (Y/N), was gone.