Chapter 23, This ends here and now

"Well, princess? Are you gonna make up your mind yet?" A familiar, yet distrusted voice barked at you without much care or patience.

Here you were, still looking into your love's pititful eye expression just like you had been a few moments ago; the only difference was that you knew who he was, and you knew the men who held him on his knees and giving you an ultimatum. Although you still felt concerned, you almost smiled at your new found memory restoration.

You broke your eye-contact with Kakashi and looked to the ground, meekly. After standing up fully you looked at the two men standing.

"I'll.. I'll go with you" You stated, shyly.

Orochimaru, still unaware of your new state, grinned.

"Well then, lets get going my dear"

Kakashi shuffled around to look at you with horror.

"No..." he said, voice cracking.

You looked down at his slumped defeation and gave a sly, almost unnoticable smirk and quick wink. He looked confused, but also semi-relieved.

You surrendered your wrists to be chained by your kidnappers; putting an act of vulnrability on as a cloak. Both Kabuto and Orochimaru grinned ear to ear while you could hear the heavy breathing and breaking mumbles of Kakashi behind you.

~

Once agin, you were back in the state you were what felt like only moments ago, Kabuto latched on to the chains connected to your hands and wrists; Only this time you had a plan. After walking for a bit in silence, you looked behind your shoulder. You were at a safe distance from Kakashi's weakened body.

"Don't sulk too hard my dear, your lover is still alive, and all in all, being my subject won't be that bad I promise." The dark haired man cooed to you with an unsettling undertone.

You looked back in front of you. After closing your eyes and taking a breath, you took your first course of action.

"Hey... Orochimaru was it?" You questioned with a subdued tone.

He turned his gaze back to you, looking annoyed while continuing his stride.

"Hmm, what is it?" He answered.

You turned your head up to lock eyes with him while holding a smug smirk.

"Be sure to give my regards to my grandmother."

Before they could react appropriately, you yanked on your chains with all your strength, pulling Kabuto towards yourself. Using a burst of built up chakra, you punched him in the gut, making him spit out a mouthful of blood. The same burst broke the chains loose from your wrists.

Looking up, you saw the elongated neck of your nemises speeding toward your head. Gritting your teeth, you grabbed noodle neck and threw him against the nearest tree, making a crater in the process.

You held a suprisingly calm face while being furious on the inside. There was heavy breathing and coughing within the dust of the impact. You held your ground.

"Hmmm, how long have you been hiding your knowledge?" Orochimaru grunted

"Long enough to plan my escape." You calmly stated

Keeping aware that he was still weakened by your last battle, you planned out your next course of action.

"I wont lie, I was hoping you would remain forgetful. You're a decent threat when you are fully capable." He grunted while hoisting himself off of the ground.

You two held eye-contact for a few moments. Trying to watch eachothers moves. He lunged. You lunged.

Weapons out, you two played in hand to hand combat, you dominating for the most part, but he kept himself up. But you knew he didn't have much time left. You wanted to crush him.