chapter 2, going home?

Amnesia? You were still confused, but you partially understood. Visiting hours had ended and they left. You were given your last meal of the day and had gone to sleep. The next day you were allowed to leave. Frankly, you were happy to leave, the dry hospital food was starting to get old. You were told you lived with the man with silver hair. You had a suitcase that was in your room, you packed it up and met with the man whose name was Kakashi. You tap him on the shoulder lightly which made him look up from his book. You could swear you caught a glimpse of sadness in his eyes.

"I'm ready to go," you said with a friendly smile.

He stared into your beautiful (E/C) orbs and smiled. He then stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Then let's go," he said with a closed eye smile.

You two walked through the village for a while until you got to an apartment building that was about three stories tall. He led you to a room on the second story. After he opened it for you, you walked in. It was fairly decent. It had a good sized kitchen and a living room. There was a shelf with many books on it, in the living room near a couch.

"Your room is over there," he said as he pointed to a door near the end of a hallway.

"So are we like, related or something? Is that why I'm living with you?" you asked.

He froze for a second but continued to walk to his room without responding.

"That's strange," you thought to yourself.

You got into your room and sat your stuff down. You looked around the room and it looked like it hadn't been touched in a while. The only thing in there was a bed and a small nightstand which you found slightly odd but just ignored it.

"Maybe I just don't own anything,' you thought.

You opened up your suitcase to find a few blouses, a nightgown, a couple skirts, and a few pairs of leggings. You also found a small bag and when you opened it you saw a toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste. You walked out of your room and Kakashi was sitting at a small dining table reading his book. When you walked out he looked up and smiled underneath his mask.

"I'm guessing you'll want a shower, the bathroom is right over there." He pointed to a white door down the hallway near the bedroom door. "You can use my shampoo and conditioner," he said.

You looked at it and walked in. It seemed clean enough and was a good size. You turned on the shower and when it was at your ideal temperature you took off your clothes and got in. Once your hair was wet you grabbed some shampoo and massaged your head with it. You then rinsed and did the same routine with the conditioner. Once you were done washing, you stood there for a minute taking all you have been through in the short amount of time since you had woken up. After you calmed down a bit, you got out and grabbed a towel out of the closet wrapping it around your body.

You walked out of the bathroom and into your room. In the corner of your eye, you noticed there was an extra drawer on the nightstand (which you hadn't seen before.) You opened it to see nicely folded clothes being displayed. You also noticed a basket, which you were guessing was for dirty laundry. You put your towel and dirty clothing in the basket. You grabbed the nightgown from your suitcase and put it on. It was pretty short but it would do. Crawling into bed you got as comfortable as possible and lay there until you drifted off to dreamland.

(A/N) Once again, huge thanks to Frost_Vi for fixing this chapter and making my extremely rough work into a piece of art 😁