Chapter 12

I've fallen in love with my own characters. Awks

I GOT THE CAST UP. CHECK IT OUT ON THE SIDE --------->

Picture of Trevor (aka Francisco Lachowski who will be playing him lol) on the side ;))))))) -------->

If you don't like the actors I picked for the characters, obviously you can picture the characters however you want. The cast is just an idea lol idk

Okay, so after the chapter, read the A/N at the bottom! (Well obviously you don't have to. I'm not going to hunt you down and kidnap you if you don't....but you should.)

And, I rarely ever ask for promotions but you know...*flips hair*....you guys should help me blow this story up ;) Tell your friends! Tell your fans/followers! Tell your fellow boyx/boy lovers! TELL OBAMA. TELL EVERYBODY.

Guess what?

Yes. There will be a sequel for Stuck in Camp Rivers. 100%. I've decided that I will do it. So stay tuned, my lovelies!

Okay, I'll shut up now because it's time for *drumroll* CHAPTER 12

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN <3

===============================================================

Chapter 12.

N A T H E N

"Okay, what did you do to Trevor?" Was the first thing that came out of my girlfriend's mouth as she barged into my house. Widening my eyes in surprise, I looked down at her while chewing the cookie I was eating. Tracy sighed, and rolled her eyes.

"Nathen! What happened?"

"Nothing happened," I told her, my mouth full. Tracy gave me a look, and I waited a moment before swallowing the food. When I was food-free, I rolled my eyes.

"We just got in a little argument, that's all. But you know Trevor," I grimaced, "He always takes things to the extreme. Always makes things way worse than they really are."

"Oh, well he was walking home half-naked. Did you know that?"

"That's just something that Trevor would do!" I told her, scowling. "He ran off without letting me explain anything to him, and of course the guy doesn't bother getting dressed first."

Tracy frowned, and patted my arm while she walked past me into the kitchen. I followed her, and looked at her curiously while taking a seat as the island table.

"You saw him?" I asked, pursing my lips. Tracy set her purse and things on the counter, and turned to me while nodding her head.

"I gave him a ride home." She smirked. "That boy is something else, though."

Yeah. I would know.

"The fucking guy's going to be eighteen years old soon," I snapped. "And he acts like he's fucking five."

"Well...babe, I mean he's your bestfriend," Tracy raised her eyebrows. "I don't know what happened, but whatever it is, it can't be a big deal."

"You don't even know half of it," I mumbled, propping my elbow up on the table and resting my chin on my palm.

"I don't. I'm not going to stick my nose into your business, either. But I know for a fact that you can't let some silly little blowup fuck everything up. You and Trevor...honestly, I swear you're more of a couple than you and I, Nate."

I bit my lip.

"I can't picture you guys without each other, you know?" Tracy looked out the window, nodding her head. "Can you?"