Chapter 15

Hey guys

Pic of the guy I chose for Nathen on the side ----> (Aka Robbie Beeser) Obviously if you don't like him, you can picture Nathen however you want. Robbie was just an idea, but I think he is yummmyyyyy.

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN

============================================================

Chapter 15.

N A T H E N

"GUYS!" Chelsea squealed, slamming her hands down on the lunch table. "I GOT FIRED."

Danielle raised an eyebrow in confusion, looking up from her phone. "And you're happy about this?"

"Yes, oh my god. Yes. I've been wanting to quit for the longest time but I was too scared. So I finally got let go yesterday, and I'm so happy now." Chelsea grinned widely.

Trevor chuckled. "Well, in that case, congrats Chelsea. I knew you could do it."

"Yeah, congrats for getting fired," I agreed, smiling. Chelsea beamed, and took a bite out of her apple in satisfaction. Chelsea used to work at Target, and although I personally think it's a good place to work at, apparently Chelsea's manager was a complete prick.

As our table began conversing with each other, I couldn't help but look over at Trevor while he laughed at something Steven said. It's a habit I've picked up recently, staring at him like this. I couldn't help myself.

The fact that Trevor was acting so casual, like nothing ever happened between us was kind of pissing me off. How can he be so calm and collected like this? We fucking made out yesterday. I have no clue what my bestfriend is thinking about, or what's going on in his retarded mind -- but I'm panicking.

Yes. Panicking. What am I supposed to do, act like nothing happened? If that's what Trevor wants, well screw him because that's not what I want. I literally feel so confused and overwhelmed. I mean, have a fucking girlfriend, and she's sitting right next to me rubbing my leg under the table.

But I can't focus on that, because I'm too busy focusing on my bestfriend who is sitting across from me, not paying any attention to me like the asshole he is. And I'm freaking out because....because....

Suddenly, I just really want Trevor to kiss me. Again. Suddenly, as I look at him across the table I'm beginning to see how attractive he really is (as if I didn't already know that before). Nothing is making sense anymore.

I....I'm starting to sound gay. I can't be fucking gay. I've always been into girls, I think. Trevor and I have been bestfriends our whole lives, and all of a sudden I'm starting to become attracted to him or something? What the fuck is this nonsense?

But you and Trevor have never actually made out on your bed before, a voice told me in my head. I groaned out loud, forgetting about the fact I was surrounded by a bunch of people. Everyone stopped talking, and looked at me in concern.

"Nate," Trevor smirked at me. "You okay, man?"

"Yeah," I told him, waving him off. "Sorry. I had something in my...throat."

Karen burst out laughing, and put her hand on Tracy's shoulder. "Well, Nathen, that's what happens when you swallow Trevor too quickly."

Steve, Danielle and Karen started laughing, while Chelse aand Tracy just kind of sat there awkwardly. Trevor looked at me, his eyes locking with mine. I could suddenly feel my cheeks heating up, and I tried to hide it by laughing along with everybody else.