Chapter 35

Hey guys, so I realize I've been keeping you guys waiting for quite some time. As a wattpad author, I apologize, because I know nobody wants to be kept waiting for a story. However, like I've mentioned, there have been some personal things going on in my life keeping me from even thinking about writing. I hope you all can understand. I'm still not 100% okay, but I figured I would throw in a quick update just to let you guys know I'm still here lol.

Just so you know, since I haven't worked on this story in a while, I'm kind of falling out of the loop, if you know what I mean. So if this chapter makes no sense, just bare with me okay? You know me, too lazy to go back and read what I've done.

So yup, hope you guys enjoy! And stay tuned. xo

vote/comment/like/fan

====================================================================

Chapter. 35

T R E V O R

I don't know why I stormed away like that, to be honest. I shut my eyes as I let the hot water touch my skin, soothing my sore muscles.

I know I'm not being fair to Nathen. I'm acting like a bitch on her period, I get it. I just feel so confused! Yeah, sure Nate broke up with Tracy, like I wanted him to. But for some reason, I still don't feel like everything's working out. Despite the shit going on with Nate, now I have my family to worry about. My dad doesn't like the fact that I'm gay. What's this going to do to mom? Or Mark, even? I feel like I'm stuck right now, like anything that's about to happen will be all my fault.

I'm so stressed out. I don't think anybody really understands how I feel, or the emotional state I've been going through. Now we have this huge tournament happening tomorrow night, and I can't even think straight.

I guess when I saw the rose petals on the bed - all the romance, I just freaked out. I felt embarrassed, for both Nate and myself. I mean, what the fuck? How do highschool students end up with a honeymoon suite?

And when Nate thought it was my idea, I didn't miss the look on his face. He looked embarrassed, too. And I couldn't take it.

"Fuck," I hissed, clenching my fists as I hit them on the shower wall. "Fuck this shit."

I feel like everything is falling apart. Nate and I, our friendship is falling apart. I know that something is going to cause my family to fall apart, because of me coming out. Nate might be going through some gay phase or some next bullshit, but at the end of the day, does he really want me?

Am I even worth fighting for?

Suddenly, I froze in my spot, the hot water still pouring on me. I felt the tears begin to fall, blending in with the water over my head. This isn't me at all. All of this bullshit is turning me into a complete wreck. Shutting my eyes, I rested my forehead on the wall, not hiding my pain anymore as tears streamed down my face when I came to realization.

N A T H E N

"You know," David said with a mouthful of cookie. "This shit's good."

"I can't believe this hotel's got a dessert buffet. Fuck me," I moaned. I was eating this chocolate fudge ice cream, and I was experiencing fatception. Owen nodded his head in agreement, and rushed over to the chocolate fountain. Basically all you could see was a huge group of teenage boys crowding around the buffet table, making a lot of noise. All of the older people staying at this hotel were probably extremely irritated.