Chapter 30

So I think I am finally okay! Going to have to go for another follow up with my doctor soon, but other than that I am ready. I also hope your bodies are ready for this, because

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT (angel choir singing in the background hollaaa)

but seriously, do I really need to put warnings? Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoy, and please excuse my awkward sexual writing because I'm just awkward like that.

ENJOY

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN CUZ ILY

Song on the side is Fireside by Arctic Monkeys, because It's one of the songs I was listening to as I wrote this chapter, besides the fact it's a great song.

Picture on the side is Nathen (aka Dylan O'Brien, I changed the actor wut wut). He is SO FCKN CUTE. Although, you guys can picture whoever or whatever you want) ------------>

Just note that Nathen has green eyes, and brown hair. So, in my case, just imagine Dylan with green eyes and a tad bit longer hair. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

================================================================================

Chapter 30.

T R E V O R

Thank you, ice cream, for being there for me when nobody else ever is. I honestly think I've gained about six pounds ever since all of this gay drama started in my life. I've just been so frustrated and sad the last couple weeks that to be honest, if I'm not crying, I'm fucking eating. Which I'm doing right now to be exact. Ice cream straight from the tub because I'm A FUCKING GAY BAD ASS.

"Hey little bro," Mark chuckled, slapping my back as he walked by, "don't eat all of my ice cream."

"Fuck you, I do what the fuck I want," I snarled, shoving a spoonful of chocolate fudge ice cream into my mouth. Who does my brother think he is, assuming I'm going to eat all of the ice cream. Even though I kind of plan on doing just that.

Mark hesitantly stopped in front of the fridge, and turned to give me a puzzled look. "Uh, did someone get their man period?"

"No, Marcus, I did not get my god damn man period."

"Then? What's wrong? Trouble with girls or something?" Mark opened up a beer with his teeth, raising an eyebrow at me in confusion. Frowning at him, I sighed and shook my head.

My brother doesn't know. He doesn't know anything, and I really do want to tell him, but a part of me is literally terrified of what he'll think of me. I have no idea what his perspective on homosexuals are, and I've never asked him incase I sounded suspicious. Mark noticed my expression, and set his beer on the counter before walking towards me.

"Yo, what's wrong? Lately, you've been looking extremely upset, bro. Tell me." He pulled out a chair, and sat down while watching me. I stared at the ice cream, feeling full now, and then out the window.

Who knows what Nate and Tracy are doing right now. Probably what they usually do, fuck or something. Here I am, slowly getting fat, and wanting to shoot myself in the penis because what the fuck?

"Trevor," Mark said. His eyebrows were furrowed. "Dude, you know you can literally tell me anything, right? I thought it's always been like this."

I pursed my lips. "Mark, don't worry, okay? I'm fine."

Mark scoffed. "Yeah, right. I think I know my own brother. And, Trevor, you definitely are not fine. What, is it a girl? Did you and Nate get in a fight or something? School? Footb--"