Dying

Etheriel

"Where is she?!" Dominic punches the angel again. We finally caught up to the angel and he fought, but he is obviously weak. The angel laughs in reply to Dominic and Dominic has no patience for him right now and punches him in the stomach. He coughs and spits out blood. I turn away and pace. She wasn't with him when we found him and now we are all on edge, worried. Nathan is standing outside this shitty hotel room just in case someone is actually staying here and comes to see what is happening. I am here to make sure Dominic doesn't kill the angel immediately because he is currently the only lead on finding Trinity. Malachai stands in the corner, watching, looking anxious. Dominic... well... he's beating the shit out of this angel whose name is still unknown.

"Dominic... Take a break." I say and he looks at me instantly.

"Why? Every moment this angel doesn't talk is another moment that Trinity is who knows where." Dominic narrows his eyes at me. The door opens and I turn to look. Nathan leans in with a slightly concerned face.

"Uhh... Eli's here and he says he has some information that you would be interested in..." Nathan says and I look over at Dominic who looks about as confused as I feel. What could Eli know? He cracks his knuckles then starts walking toward the door with me following and Malachai curiously wandering toward the door too. Eli leans against the trunk of a car, staring up at the cloudy sky.

"Mammon... What are you doing here? You got what you wanted." Dominic approaches Eli. Eli looks over at Dominic, his eyes flickering to us behind him.

"Brother! How nice to see you too. I just have some convenient info about your lovely girl who has a problem with running toward death." Eli says cheerfully and looks up at the sky again, like he is expecting to see something other than gloomy grey clouds.

"Then spit it out or I am going back to torturing the issue of our little problem right now." Dominic says out of patience.

"Ah... Yes... Our Little Princess is not in Hell or Barzakh..." Eli smiles and Dominic shakes his head.

"You're wasting my time." Dominic turns and begins to walk back inside.

"Hey, okay, that Angel you have inside their... Yeah, he sent her back in time." Dominic stops walking and turns back to him.

"What? How would you know that?" Dominic questions.

"I have Demons who report to me when Angels use large surges of power aka sending people back in time yet remaining in the present. That takes a lot of energy... less since he tacked her onto Etheriel's timeline... mostly." What? My timeline?

"Mostly?" Dominic questions. Out of all that, that is what he focused on?

"He could throw her around to any timeline, but he will probably keep her on Etheriel's mostly because it takes more energy to be flopping timelines like that." Eli leans away from the car and takes a few steps toward Dominic then his eyes flicker to me. "Anything that you would want to hide from your dear love?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I'm not like you, who kills people for no reason. I have nothing to hide from her." He smirks and tilts his head, looking back at Dominic.

"What about you? Anything to hide? Since you two are the closest to her, you'll be even closer whenever you get her back... she'll know all your dark and dirty secrets." Eli stands close to Dominic and Dominic doesn't move an inch. "If she makes it out alive." Eli shrugs and turns starting to walk away. If she makes it out alive?

"What?" I say and he stops walking, turning to face us again, smiling. He points a finger to himself under his collarbone.

"That thing you two did... Know why you don't feel her anymore? Because whenever she is in the past its gone." Eli stares at all of us with an eyebrow raised. "Woow... Not too bright of a bunch are you?" Eli taunts.