1, diagon alley

DIAGON ALLEY

"Hurry up, Isaac! Mum said we have to be back in 10 minutes!" I yelled at my twin brother. We were about to start our first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and I couldn't be more excited.

I have two older siblings, and my mum and dad are both Pureblood. My family is the Hope's, which is a very famous name in the wizarding world. I'm proud to be able to call myself a Hope. My two older siblings names are Rae and Jaxon. Rae's a forth year and Jaxon's a sixth year. Myself I have a twin brother named Isaac but I'm the oldest by 2 minutes.

Isaac and I ran towards mum and she led us to Flourish and Blotts.

As I skipped inside the store not taking notice of my surroundings, I accidentally bumped into someone. My gaze quickly rose up to look at the stranger whom I had forcefully hit with my entire body.
What came to sight was a head of blond hair and a pair of bluely grey eyes. They were truly stunning. I easily recognised him to be a Malfoy.

I've heard that the Malfoy's were good friends with my parents. Mainly because they were in Slytherin together. However I've barely ever met them especially not their son.

"Sorry I didn't see you there," I apologised smiling at him.

"That's okay" he replied giving me a kind innocent smile back as well. That innocent type of smile that can only come from a child untouched of competition. It wasn't hard to guess based on the boys parents, that he didn't have to deal with a lot of competition or disappointment on the home front. Therefor the "innocence" of kindness shined through.
His smile lit up his already nice eyes.

"You have stunning eyes." I blunted out before my brain could process it. I could feel my cheeks heating up and after a hastily glance up at his face, I quickly walked off embarrassed.
As I looked back around he had a smirk on his face mixed with his lightly rosy cheeks. Giving away the fact that he too blushed from my blunt comment.

After me and my mom finished buying all of our Hogwarts supplies we ran into the Malfoy's again. Great, this is not embarrassing at all.
My mum and Mrs Malfoy who my mum called Narcissa kindly greeted each other.
I was focusing on their conversation so that I had an excuse to avoid young Malfoys stare. They were both talking about how very excited they were about us going to Hogwarts.
I couldn't to anything but agree with them. Being the youngest I've always heard wonderful things about hogwarts. I have been dreaming about this day for so long- 

"Selena, darling, meet Narcissa's son, Draco!" My mother interrupted my daydream. Draco. It was nice to finally put a name to the face.

"Hello nice to meet you," I said with my best manners smiling at him and offering a handshake. Which he luckily took.

"You too," Draco replied giving me another kind smile.

I just nodded my head at him and then pretended to be interested in something further down the street just so I wouldn't have to look at him. I prayed that mum would bid her goodbye and leave soon.

Isaac had left about an hour ago with our Dad and right now I wish I had decided to go home with them.

My mum smiled down at the two of us.
"Aren't they cute, Ali? Their first year at school. Well you've done this before of course" Narcissa said to my mother.
Mum just laughed and nodded her head and I literally wanted to die. Not because of our parents being equally embarrassing, but because I could feel Draco's eyes burning into me.

I looked away from the three of them and I wanted to go home, like right now. I tugged on mum's shirt and she got the message. She said goodbye to Narcissa and I smiled at the two of them.
Draco surprised me by coming forward in the last second and giving me a quick hug goodbye. Once he let me go his eyes didn't meet mine instead he skipped over to his mother who had already started walking away.
Me and mum then went on with finishing our shopping.