20, bathroom fights

>>BATHROOM FIGHTS<<

After the exciting event in the Room of Requirement between Me and Draco, a week went by and Madame Pomfrey finally released Ron from the hospital wing. Right now the four of us are sitting in the Great Hall enjoying our breakfast. And Ron in deep thoughts.

"Stop it Ron. You're making it snow." I snap.

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again?" He asks looking up at Hermione.

I wasn't there when it happened, but Harry told he Ron had said Hermione's name in his sleep while Lavender was there. It clearly did not sit right with her, since she had stormed off and ignored Ron ever since.

"Umm, well she came to visit you in the hospital and you talked. I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation." Hermione explains and her entire body language screams uncomfortable.

"Don't get me wrong I'm bloody thrilled she's not my girlfriend anymore, she just seems a bit angry." We all turn around to look at Lavendar who is giving Ron a proper death glare but turns back around when she notices all of us staring.

"You say you don't remember anything from that night at all?" Hermione asks.

"There is something, but it just can't be. I was completely boggerd wasn't I?" Ron asks and lets a slight laugh leave his lips.

"Yeah, boggerd." Hermione says obviously disappointed.

"Harry! It's Katie. Katie Bell." I whisper as she walks by with a couple of her friends and Harry gets up to talk to her.

"She probably doesn't even remember who cursed her." Hermione explains.

"Yeah." I whisper.

I feel guilty because I know who actually did curse her. I even know who poisoned Ron but I can't say. I look at Harry, and suddelntly he turns around to look at the door which Draco's standing by. From the looks of it he just walked in and now he turns around and walks back out again. Harry quickly follows Draco out of the crowded great hall.

"I have to go." I say as I run from the table and out from the great hall.

When I get outside of the great hall Harry and Draco are nowhere to be found, until. I hear someone start shouting what I would guess be spells. I quickly follow the noise and I come end up by the boys lavatory. That must be where they are. As I'm about to open up the doors my feet take a step closer, splashing up water on my shoes and trousers. The water is flowing out from the bathroom and I really mean a lot of water.

I quickly swing the door open to see the floor completely covered in tap water from the broken taps and Harry is standing in there looking guilty. But what horrified me the most was Draco's body laying on the ground in a very scary pool of red blood mixed water, he had several slashes across his chest and was quietly whimpering in pain.

I look at Harry wide eyed and terrified. I wanted him to explain to me what had happened. What he had done to Draco.

My Draco.

I run towards him, kneeling down right next to him. And I proceed to lift up his head and put it on my lap and I stroke his cheeks, whispering soothing words to him. My eyes welled up so much I couldn't see a thing until they spilled over, running freely down my cheeks. Until they fall onto Draco's expressionless face.

I started screaming at Harry pleading for him to go get help but he just stood there, frozen in shock, staring at what he had done. I pressed my hands down on one of Dracos open wounds hoping that it would stop the bleeding, but all I did was cover my own hand in his warm blood. I felt sick as if I was going to throw up and second by the look of his blood on my hands.

My clothes were slowly getting soaked in bloody tap water, my hands were shaking and tears kept staining my cheeks.

"What did he do to you my love?" I whisper ever so lightly that I don't even think harry could hear me.

Suddenly Snape barged in. He looks down at Draco and casts a furious glance at Harry. I'm happy that Snape didn't ask me to move away from draco as he bent down next to him because I don't think I could've. Snape whispered healing spells to his best attempt try and cure his deep and scary cuts.

I can't believe Harry would do something like this. It hurts me more than I ever thought it could to see Draco in this state. This couldn't possibly have been by accident, not a chance.

Everything moved so fast but I felt like I was stuck on that bathroom floor. Another professor came in to help transport Draco to the hospital wing however Madame Pomfrey wouldn't let me stay there. So someone followed me back to my common room. I wish I knew who so I could've thanked them other wise I think I would've just been standing frozen in time in a hallway somewhere.
Once back in my dorm locked myself in so I could let my bottled up tears run free.

I can't believe Harry did what he did? I bring my knees up to my chest and hide my face in my hands. Trying to escape from the scary world for a moment.

A/n: hi guys thank you so so much to everyone who've voted on this story! I want to apologise for this crappy short chapter and I'll try to update again, maybe tomorrow night? Okay I love you all and I'll see you really soon! And please if you've got a moment please leave a comment and vote!

xx