2, first week

>>FIRST WEEK<<

My first week at Hogwarts had flew by so fast and I enjoyed every little second of it. The lessons were nice. The food was great. The teachers were good. My bed was amazing. I liked Slytherin, except for one thing. Draco Malfoy. He had been annoying me the entire week.

He sat next to me in potions class and often close to me in the great hall. He was annoying as heck, but then he also had his good moments. He was really funny and could always make me laugh.

I thought it would be worst in the Slytherin house. But it isn't. The older students would pull pranks on each other in the common room (Jaxon included) and even though I had spent most of my spare time in the library or studying, I was happy with the outcome of this past week.

Hogwarts and everything that has anything to do with school had been better than I had excepted.

It was Sunday evening and I made my way down to the great hall to have a big feast, to celebrate that the first week of school was over. I came inside and the professors table was full as well as the house tables. Slytherin had the table furthest to the left when you walked in. Right by one of the big fireplaces. I walk up the the front of the table and I sat down between Blaise Zambini and Daphne Greengrass. Blaise smiled down at me as I sat down.

Blaise was only a few months older than me but he was already almost an entire head longer than me. He had short hair and was still dressed in his robes. As was I, I had made my hair into some kind of half up half down up do and I had made the bit that was up into some kind of messy bun.

Daphne Greengrass, one of the girls that I shared my dorm with. We hadn't really gotten any time to actually get to know each other yet, but so far she seemed nice. We usually sat next to each other any time there were food near us because we shared the same passion of eating.

As I looked around the table I saw Pansy Parkinson sitting a few people down the table and I rolled my eyes. So far she was not on my good side. She was really annoying, she never shut up, never worked in class and then she complained about not knowing any of it when we got our first assignment this morning. She also made fun of me for actually studying and reading in our books because I like to be a bit ahead of time. Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle were also sitting in front of me as well as Draco Malfoy. As I looked over a Draco he was already looking straight at me, so I quickly looked away.

Dumbledore said a few words about how lovely it was to be back here and to see so many old and new faces among us. He than again reminded us about the rules and the places we weren't allowed to visit.
And then the feast appeared in front. There were everything you could possibly imagine. But I grabbed a plate full of what was most alike to appear in our usual Sunday roasts at home.

I missed being home and seeing my mum and dad. I've been writhing to them almost everyday this week. I miss my relationship with my siblings at home as well. I mostly only see Jaxon in the common room but then again he is always hanging out with his own friends so we barely ever talk to each other. And I almost never see neither Rae or Isaac. Since they're in other houses and we don't have the same schedule. Sometimes I have classes with Isaac and the other first years in Gryffindor of course but it's not very often. And I run into Rae in the halls from time to time on my way to the great hall, which is nice.
But I feel like it's good that I have some time to myself. So I can let myself both grow and learn in this school.
I think I'll be healthy.

I love this place to the bottom of my heart already and I am excited for my up coming 7 years here.

A/n: heeeeeyyyyy so this was the second chapter to this story!! Now there will be a small time skip straight into the start of forth year because I feel like I don't have anything to write about second or third year yet but I'll come back to here and do that if I come up with something!
Please like or comment, I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS! And I love all of you who are reading this story!

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Love wilma