28, the gift

>> THE GIFT <<

The next morning when I wake up Draco is still asleep and I glance at the clock. It's around 11:30 am. I take a look at my beautiful fiancé lying next to me on his big bed. His blonde hair is messy and have small almost invisible curls, but I see them. His long eyelashes that's covering his beautiful grey eyes. There's a slight wrinkle between his bushy eyebrow from when he frowns.

I quietly get out of bed and have a light morning stretch. I pick up Draco's flannel from the day before and throw it on. Then I quickly tip toe out of the big bedroom and down stairs into the kitchen even bigger kitchen.

I make a cup of tea for myself and then I call for Malthus. She pops into the kitchen in no time.

"Hello Ms. Hope. How can I help you?" Malthus asks nicely.

"Can you please make me and Draco some breakfast? Whatever is the easiest for you to make is fine. Then you can take the rest of the day off." I reply.

"Thank you Ms. Hope-"

"Please call me Selena." I state. I bend down to shake her hand politely.

"Selena, Malthus likes that name. Breakfast right away." Malthus explains.

She quickly makes some scrambled eggs and bacon and it looks -and smells- delicious. After putting both of our plates on the table Malthus bids her goodbye and disappears. I grab two cups from the cabinet and then pour some tea into them. I jump and almost spill the hot water everywhere when I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

"I was starting to think you had stood me up." He whispers as he rests his head on my shoulder. I start to giggle.

"I was thinking about it, but Malthus food won me over." I reply obviously joking and Draco's starts to laugh.

We munch on our food and sip on our tea, until it's all gone.

"Where's Malthus?" Draco asks as we put our dirty dishes in the sink.

"Oh I gave her the rest of the day off, I'll do them, don't worry." I tell him.

"No I'll help you." Draco states.

I fill the sink with soapy water and grab a rag. I start to clean plates when all of a sudden Draco splashes me with water.

"You little git!" I yell at him.

I flick my wet rag at him and he gets even more soaked than I am. He looks down at his now wet clothes and then he looks up at me smirking.

"Give me a hug." He smiles.

"No way!" I yell.

Draco chases me around the kitchen until he finally catches me and soaks me.

"Ugh Draco! Now I'm gonna have to shower, I've got dirty dish water all over myself!" I exclaim.

"Hopefully with me" Draco states as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Only if you beat me there!" I yell.

We race up the stairs and just as I'm about to win Draco purposely knocks me over and beats me to his bathroom. He quickly remove all clothing items and hop in the shower.

"Horny bastered." I mumble at him.

Looks like I'm in for a long day.

Once we get out of the shower, I do my hair while Draco sets up some kind of a surprise he told me about. I walk over to my dresser and pull out a pair of black trousers and an emerald green sweater.

I leave Draco's room once I'm finished and go into the living room downstairs. It looks amazing in here with the big Christmas tree shining brightly behind, Draco, who has a huge box at his feet.

"I couldn't wait,
Merry Christmas Selena!"

"Draco you shouldn't have gotten me something. I didn't get the chance to get you anything-"

"I wanted to. Now come on open it." Draco explains.

I grin and sit on the couch beside him. I gently take the red bow off the box, then I rip off the green stripy wrapping paper and open the box, only to find another box.

"Really Draco?" I ask as he laughs.

After I've opened seven more boxes I finally get down to the ninth box. I open it and gasp at the beautiful silver charm bracelet.

"Draco it's absolutely beautiful." I say as I admire it.

"Try it on then." He whispers. I helps me put it on and I just gawk at it. I'm speechless, that's how beautiful the silver on my right wrist is.

"There's a heart charm, because you have my heart. There's a Hogwarts caste charm, because that's where we fell in love. Then this is the most important one, it's a key, because you're the key to my success, my happiness and my love." Draco explains as he looks up from the bracelet and lock eyes with me.

"I love it, almost as much as I love you." I whisper smiling at him.

"Come on, we should eat." Draco explain as he took my hand and helps me up from the couch.

Draco's walking in front of my in his way to the kitchen but I halt when I spot the black big piano in the back of the dining room. I glance back to the kitchen but Draco's far ahead.

I haven't played in ages. I think as I sit down at a large bench. I gently place my fingers on the black and white keys. I take a deep breath, then I let my hands press down on the keys. I play one on my old favourite masterpieces since I was a little girl. Once I'm finished I take a deep breath and smile down at the piano. Then all of a sudden someone starts clapping and I jump at the sound. I quickly turn around in my seat and Draco's standing there.

"Selena you're amazing! I've managed to find a girl who's not only beautiful but she's talented as well!" Draco laughs. I laugh at him at the same time as I can feel my cheeks grow more hot.

"Thank you."

A/n: once again sorry for not updating and I love you all don't forget to vote and/or leave a comment!

xx