26, letter

>> LETTER <<

I thought I'd be staying with Draco for maybe a few days, but days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months.
Two months to be exact.

Today was Christmas Eve and I wake up to an empty bed. I I sit up to look around but Draco isn't in his bedroom. I stand up and stretch on my way to the closet, I change into some grey sweats and a loose green t-shirt.

Draco must me downstairs because he wasn't in the bedroom nor the bathroom connected to it.

I'm on my way into the bathroom to have a quick shower. Draco comes almost running into the bedroom and looks at me with sad eyes.

"A letter came for you." Draco whispered.

I took the letter he held out for me in my hand. It was already opened.

"Did you open this?" I ask and look at him a little disappointed, he has no business reading my mail.

"Sorry, I had to." He simply replied.

"Why? To make sure it wasn't form my friends telling me where they are? so I could get out of here?"

Draco looks down at his feet and his look tells me that I was right.

I open the envelope only to see that it was from my mum.
How did she know I was here? She couldn't possibly know it, right? I turned the letter around a couple of times, but there was no address on it.

The owl knew, mum didn't.

I sit down on the edge of Draco's bed and unfolded the piece of paper.

My dear Selena,

I don't have any idea of where you are at this moment but I hope that you're safe and that you receive this letter as soon as possible.

I think it's time for you to come home now Selena. It's time to stop playing around, especially with things you have no reason to deal with. It's time to stop following around your friends everywhere they go.

Isaac misses you dearly and don't even get me started on Draco. Your fiancé? Do you you remember them? You've become so selfish that you don't even have the curtsy to send them a letter?

The dark lord is looking for you, he wants to see a wedding between you and Draco Malfoy very soon.

I love all of my children Selena and we all think it's time for you to come home and join us. Come home and be here where you belong.

Love, Mum.

A/n: okay this is like the tiniest little shit chapter in human history, BUT GUYS! I just felt like I needed to post something so I could tell y'all that we reached 3,2 thousand readers! and maybe that's not very much compared to other fanfiction's here on Wattpad but still, OMG!

THANK YOU! for reading and voting for this story. You mean so incredibly much to me! K byyyyye!

XOXO WILMA