5, first task

>>first task<<

I was woken up by shouts coming from the common room. Slytherins are weird.

Oh, that's right, it's the TriWizard Tournament. I have no actual interest in going but I know I have too.

After breakfast and a calm morning. All students were headed down towards the arena. As I was walking looking down at my own feet I accidentally walked straight into two people. I lost my balance for a moment and once I regained it, I looked up. The two people had red hair and freckled faces. The Weasley twins. I haven't really spoken to any of them before but i know is a friend of theirs Isaac and so is Rae.

"Oh excuse me." I apologised trying to walk pat them but both of the took at step in the same direction making me look up at the two of them again. They both grinned at each other and then smirked down at me.

"You're not especially mean to be a Slytherin." They exclaimed.

"Well, not all Slytherins are mean you know" I snapped back at them.

"You're Rae's baby sister right?" One of them said.

"I'm Rae's younger sister, but I'm not a baby am I?" I replied crossing my arms over my chest starting to get annoyed.

"Of course not, I can see that" the other one said.

"Do you happen to know if you're sister is seeing someone at the moment?" Both of them asked in sync, I eyed them. Why do they keep bringing up my sister in the conversation? Unless, one of them has a crush on her. I smirked.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask her yourself?" I smirked, and then I pushed past them to head down to the arena.

I made it to the arena. There were benches surrounding the arena, that was filled with gigantic rocks and a big golden egg in the middle. I take a look around looking for somewhere to sit. I look around and spot Isaac and his friends Hermione, Ron. I start walking over to them until someone grab my arm and leads me after them.

"What now Malfoy?" I groan throwing my head back in exhaustion.

"I'm just making sure that my future wife sits with her future husband. Don't want mummy and daddy to find out we aren't spending enough time with each other," he smirks.

Ugh! That smirk is annoying, I'd love to punch it off his face.

I couldn't stop Malfoy from pulling me with him so I just went along with it. We sat down and he grabbed my hand entwining his fingers with mine.

"What the heck are you doing?" I glare trying to pull my hand away.

"Just relax, I'm checking so see if you're wearing the ring," he answered, letting go of my hand.

"Of course I'm wearing it or you'll write something to my parents."

He just looked down at the diamond around my finger and to be completely honest I think I saw him smile at the fact. As if he felt proud or something. But before I could say something else the first task started.
Oh wow. They had to fight dragons. Poor Harry.
Cedric, Victor and Fleur all did good and they got their golden eggs.

Now it was Harry's turn and the arena went dead quiet.

"I hope Harry will be alright," I whispered to myself.

"I hope he gets eaten by his dragon." Draco said chuckling.

I glared at him, "I wasn't talking to you"

Man he really gets on my nerves.

When Harry almost got grilled by his dragon, it made me jump straight into Draco's arms.