42, just.., gone

A/n: I'm so sorry

>> JUST GONE <<

"Well now when we have that over with" Draco smiles wiping his tears from his blushing cheeks.

"I brought someone here who wants to talk to you." Draco explains but the happiness that just consumed his whole being has now left the room. He's not making eye contact with me as my eyes travel to the person walking into the leaky cauldron. My sister.

"Rae!" I yell and I stand up to run and hug her. Just as expected she returns my hug just as happy.

"I've missed you so much little sister." Rae exclaims. Though she doesn't sound as happy as I would have hoped to.

Draco stands up and walk over to us. He's stands next to me with his hand on my back.

"I'll let you two talk out." Draco's explain gently as he kiss the top of my head.

Me and Rae sit down at the table in the corner where Draco and I were sitting earlier.

"I've really missed you Selena." Rae states but her smile is absent.

"I've missed you too." I really mean it I can't even remember the last time I saw my sister and actually talked to her.

Rae orders a cup of tea and while we wait for it to arrive we're just sitting there, in silence. I look out the window at all the people walking past it. Once her tea arrives she thanks the waitress and takes a sip. That's when I decide we've been quite for way too long.

"How's mum doing?" I ask curiously looking up at her.

Rae looks at me a little confused and I can see her beautiful green eyes starting to well up.

"Selena? Mums... gone." Rae states.

"Wha.. What do you mean? What do you mean she's gone? Where has she gone?"

"Selena mum passed away. In the war. She didn't make it." Rae is having trouble telling me and looks down at the ground pulling at her sleeve. She looks up at me straight in my eyes. Her eyes are puffy and red. Her entire face is red. Tears are running down her cheeks.

"As did Jaxon.... I'm sorry Selena, I thought you knew. You left so soon I couldn't find you. I didn't want you to find out like this." She explains.

She breaks me. Her words physically crushes me. I can't take it. My heart starts to ache and my stomach feels sick.

"Dad left us. We don't know where he is. He couldn't handle mums death."

"Isaac misses you so much Selena." Rae explains and her voice breaks in the middle of her sentence. I can tell she's just as heart broken as I feel right now.

I can't describe the feeling that is taking over my body. I feel cold and stiff. I can't move. My feet are frozen stuck to the ground and if they weren't I think I would be on the floor right now. My eyes can't focus on anything and everything becomes blurry before I totally lose it. The tears are streaming down my face falling heavily to the ground. I feel Rae's arms embracing me tightly. I burry my face in her shoulder and I smell what I recognise as Rae's shampoo and the smell is somewhat comforting in all this chaos. Because that's what my brain is like right now. Chaos.

By now I'm not just sobbing I'm totally over the line of crying. I feel like I can't breath, I'm suffocating. My sobs are loud and at times I let out a broken scream. Me and Rae has sunken down to the floor and I'm sitting over her lap still crying into her shoulder. I feel hollow, like I've lost the meaning in life.

My mother.

My brother.

My father.

They're all gone.

A/n: sorry this chapter is so short but I feel like there's a lot to take in in it so I won't make it any longer. I love you guys